what bitch breed are the most interment lover

voidnite

Tourist
my current girl friend plott hound only wants my dick when she is in heat and i dont want to cross her boundies im also to large to go balls deep and im afaid of hurting her i want to know other breeds that can handle me and are just as intment as her she loves it when i thrust hard but i haver to hold back so i dont hurt her

any breed advice for very loving female dogs

so, you're looking for a dog that loves funerals?

in case you actually ment "intimate" and not "interment", what makes you think that's breed specific?
still new to practicing and English is not my first language so sorry in advance and my first language is not written

i want a dog who is very into it but also very affectionate

but as far as vaginal depth i want a dog like her but i cant hurt with my size

also i cant stress enough im new to this and am vastly ignorant to what to do and dont and am playing save

i want a dog who is very into it but also very affectionate
This is going to be completely individual and also completely unpredictable.

but as far as vaginal depth i want a dog like her but i cant hurt with my size
Then choose a large breed or look at male dog penis length averages and select a breed based on that. But even then the particular dog may grow to be less than average. It is not predictable.

This is going to be completely individual and also completely unpredictable.

Then choose a large breed or look at male dog penis length averages and select a breed based on that. But even then the particular dog may grow to be less than average. It is not predictable.
labs seem to be average my size by so to boxers but i kind of perfer long snout dogs

also i do want to ask on average basis i know its not universal one german shep may be deep and tight but another my be deep enough to handle me when i was 15 or so but i was hoping for a rule of thumb and you said bigger breeds

rule of the thumb would be "look for a breed with wider hips" (like a kuvasz, newfie, bernard, mastiffs). those have a very good chance of being able to take you... also, gsds and labs seem to usually be accommodating enough even though they don't fit the wider hips "rule"

do keep in mind that the physical ability to take you should be way down (if at all) on the "why i'm getting XY breed" list.. your life style needs to fit hers. you should also keep in mind that there's always the possibility of her not being interested in sex with you.

rule of the thumb would be "look for a breed with wider hips" (like a kuvasz, newfie, bernard, mastiffs). those have a very good chance of being able to take you... also, gsds and labs seem to usually be accommodating enough even though they don't fit the wider hips "rule"

do keep in mind that the physical ability to take you should be way down (if at all) on the "why i'm getting XY breed" list.. your life style needs to fit hers. you should also keep in mind that there's always the possibility of her not being interested in sex with you.
tis true i just dont know enough to make good judgement

Back