What beastie fantasy is your all time favorite?

I'm a non-zoo guy so my personal fantasy is pretty hum drum. It is to find a woman life partner who's a zoo and into dogs. Pretty vanilla for this site.

One fantasy which I often fall back on is to create a website about 'The Dog Challenge.' Not what you were expecting I know, but give me a minute to elaborate. The site informs women about the benefits of dog-sex and instructs them how to engage in it safely. The challenge is to give and receive oral sex with a dog and PIV sex with a dog. Then after doing so to place stickers containing QR codes to the website in locations frequented by women. The Challenge eventually goes viral and women around the world begin to enjoy dog-sex. This will be the plot of a story I write at some point. A fragment is already written.

I have several fantasies, two of them:

- so far I have only caressed a big dog's pussy a few times and I want to lick a dog's bottom while another dog licks my bottom.

- a dog and a woman would lie in front of me, and I would take turns putting my cock in their pussy hole.

When I enjoyed the girl, the dog and I licked her pussy clean
These fantasies really excite me. I apologize that the text is not correct, I used Google translator.

I'm sure there's plenty of hot fantasies but one of my first ones involved a pack of wolves I could hear nearby, after I figured out I was into zoo. While of course wildly dangerous, it sure didn't stop the fantasies from coming, all of which involved that pack and almost being either passed around or basically nonstop for a couple days.

I'm a non-zoo guy so my personal fantasy is pretty hum drum. It is to find a woman life partner who's a zoo and into dogs. Pretty vanilla for this site.

One fantasy which I often fall back on is to create a website about 'The Dog Challenge.' Not what you were expecting I know, but give me a minute to elaborate. The site informs women about the benefits of dog-sex and instructs them how to engage in it safely. The challenge is to give and receive oral sex with a dog and PIV sex with a dog. Then after doing so to place stickers containing QR codes to the website in locations frequented by women. The Challenge eventually goes viral and women around the world begin to enjoy dog-sex. This will be the plot of a story I write at some point. A fragment is already written.
I’d love to have a partner that lives watching me get knotted.

First, making out with a woman over a hard German shepherd cock. Then getting mounted and fucked while she watches. Then the shep fucks her while she sucks my cock, as I suck a horse cock to completion.

One of many fantasies though…

Being at a regular gay orgy, guys are horny and high and fucking left and right, and all of a sudden someone puts a bitch in heat in the sling.
At first everyone thinks it's a joke, then the vibe gets a bit uncomfortable as everyone realizes this is for real, until the first brave horny guy walks up and starts fucking the bitches swollen cookie.
Everyone gets super turned on and soon enough this gay orgy has turned into a zoo gangbang for this bitch pussy. The guys cant get enough and keep cumming in her again and again, making out with each other, egging each other on, reveling in how taboo and amazing it is while sliding their raw dicks in and out of her.
All of them permanently corrupted into zoophiles obsessed with animal pussy.

I have always had this fantasy...

I would have a birthday party in a barn what is turned into a sort of heavy bdsm orgy. I would be worshipped by both men and animals, all of them feeding my every filthy desire. I would get to play with a number of dogs, wolves, horses, or whatever other beast and have other men help me get used, stretched, or have them be used by the beasts too. Just an all out horny and smutty, debaucherous mess. It is just a fantasy though I deeply want it to be a reality. Perhaps one day, if my partner ever gets into zoo, he can do something close to it by setting up bdsm equipment and a dog/horse.

Always thought it would be hot to see in real life. A hot petite medium chest tanned with tats girl. Tied down to a bench in the position. Then being knotted by multiple large dogs one after another using Wich ever hole they land in. I’m saying like 10+ Dogs. Then after the last one I would get behind her severely ravaged holes and fill her with one more last load. Then just leave her there till the next day tied up still to rest.

At first being tied down and used by my boyfriend and his friends only to then include my boyfriends dog. Treating me like nothing but a bitch to use. Then to be used regularly and by even more dogs. My boyfriend never missing a chance to make me feel used and degraded. Turning me into a slut fir any type of cock that I dont need to be tied down anymore.
Same.

A dolphin. I heard they have powerful and amazing vaginas. The odds of this happening for me or astronomically low but I guess it's my Whitw Whale (I know dolphins aren't whales. Leave me alone)

being bred by a dog as in having a puppy, yes not going to happen but still a very erotic feeling and thought
I skipped my period and had terrible thoughts about being pregnant even though I was 100% certain it was impossible, not a nice feeling :giggle:, but I agree the erotic kinky fantasy does flit through your mind in the moment

My number one fantasy even though I know it would be extremely dangerous if it was even possible is to be seduced by a lover who then tricks me into being auctioned as a sex slave, my new owners take me to a horse stud farm and start my training as a belly rider, I'm kept in restraints in a stable while I am readied for my first riding lessons by being constantly stretched with increasingly larger dildos, unsure of my fate until i am strapped into a harness that is slung under a magnificent stallion, the mixture of fear and adrenaline as i'm positioned with my legs tied around his flanks spreading me wide open to accept the massive horse cock, swaying underneath feeling the enormous appendage slowly filling me completely, the adrenaline rush and realisation of what is happening blanking out my mind until i start to feel the pleasure as the stallion flares deep inside and he is led from the stables into the arena to the cheers of the gathered audience.

Rimming a dog or horses juicy asshole. I know it’s gross in real life, but in my fantasy, I want to go tongue deep, massaging their balls and stroking their stiff cocks until they unload their delicious baby batter. Also putting condoms on them, letting them fill it up and then downing the whole thing at once 😍😍😍

Back