What Background Music Would You Choose?

Ted Danson Machine

Esteemed Citizen of ZV
So this is a pretty simple response thread.
If you were to make a Zoo movie, one scene, what song would you choose to be your background music during it?
One song, try not to repeat :)

My current choice is Nine Inch Nails "Closer"

So this is a pretty simple response thread.
If you were to make a Zoo movie, one scene, what song would you choose to be your background music during it?
One song, try not to repeat :)

My current choice is Nine Inch Nails "Closer"
None. I despise music of any kind playing while I'm having sex. Hate it. I don't allow it.
I also hate a video with music in it.

I can understand that. I hate the music in videos I watch, so I would pick nothing for that. But I still like my mood music when it wouldn't be filmed :)

None. I cant fucking stand to hear someone pretending to be a DJ. I want to hear the raw sex. The slaps, squishes, moans, grunts, panting and all the other kinds of noises that happens during a good mate.
Oh wow...you may be persuading me to change my decision you smooth talker lol

My dane would squirt so hard you can hear it coming out and then hitting the floor. You can also clearly hear a stallion cumming. Sexiest sounds ever, lol!
Dam, that sounds like some intense muscles pushing that out for it to be that loud. Or is that somewhat normal?

None. I cant fucking stand to hear someone pretending to be a DJ. I want to hear the raw sex. The slaps, squishes, moans, grunts, panting and all the other kinds of noises that happens during a good mate.
I wholeheartedly agree, the sounds when making love with a mare are a major turn on for me and a measure of her enjoyment as well, hearing every muscle shudder as she orgasms is devine 💕

Back