What are you Thinking right now?

I'm thinking that you gotta let her go.
The fuck I am! Given her horrible treatment at the ranch I'd rather shoot myself than let her continue to be neglected and ignored by staff and an owner who simply don't give a flying fuck about her other than myself. She is the love of my life. I will not just roll over and quit on her!!!!!! *Flashes the middle finger at you*

The fuck I am! Given her horrible treatment at the ranch I'd rather shoot myself than let her continue to be neglected and ignored by staff and an owner who simply don't give a flying fuck about her other than myself. She is the love of my life. I will not just roll over and quit on her!!!!!! *Flashes the middle finger at you*
Mercury retrograde....

Pretty sure Pillar meant that in a loving, respectful way and not dismissing you.

If you want to hold on to a a situation you can do nothing about instead of moving on with your life, that's your choice to make.

Does it look like I give a shit? No. I won't allow her to continue to be mistreated and unloved by apathetic people.
Nor should you.
I understand your anger. Channeling it against those mistreating her might be better served.
And thank you for letting us understand your situation better. Clarity is good :)

Don’t give up on her. She and you both deserve better, and to be together. Keep fighting for her, I’m cheering for you!

Nor should you.
I understand your anger. Channeling it against those mistreating her might be better served.
And thank you for letting us understand your situation better. Clarity is good :)
I am strongly considering to just liberate her from that hell hole.
You're welcome

I can’t believe I forgot that actors name... I saw the guy time and time again in action movies and cannot for the life of me remember his name! 😠 I don’t wanna google it either; I’d rather remember off memory..

I'm thinking about how much I missed icarly, I mean, it was part of my childhood. Bout over a week ago I signed up for Paramount Plus, and seeing as the reboot was coming up, and it has the original, I decided to binge. Right now I'm half way through the final season. Now that I'm an adult it's so much more funnier tbh

Back