What are you thankful for?

I'm thankful that, no matter how bad life get's, guns and ammunition are readily available twenty four hours a day, seven days a week in the land of the free and the home of the reverse mortgage.

I'm thankful that, no matter how bad life get's, guns and ammunition are readily available twenty four hours a day, seven days a week in the land of the free and the home of the reverse mortgage.
Only if you can pass that damn background check.

But no, seriously, I am thankful that I don't have to be a motherf*cking gangster or guerilla fighter to own what I do. :eek:

I’m thankful for my big juicy booty AAAAAND C cups. And loooong hair 🙏

Amen

Gonna be comedy gold

Perfect for the people who think he would make a good comedian.
Unfortunately the truth of comedy, is truth. That's where the funny comes from and as we've seen over the years trump treats the truth like it's a vegetable, he wants nothing to do with it.

Perfect for the people who think he would make a good comedian.
Unfortunately the truth of comedy, is truth. That's where the funny comes from and as we've seen over the years trump treats the truth like it's a vegetable, he wants nothing to do with it.
Veggies are good for you though. He rather skip to the thicc dessert of consistency without truth

Being born in a time and place where I've pretty much won the lottery in life ie a first world country and not during the middle ages. You think we as a community are harassed now at least you don't have to be worried about being burned as a witch cos you looked a donkey in a funny way!!

Back