What are you Learning right now?

SamSmith

Zooville Settler
I love the format of these posts so I thought I would ask a question I have been thinking about.

What are you learning right now?

Are you going to school?
Watching a free online class?
Self teaching yourself a topic with books/the web?
Slumming through manuals for a small home project?
Overly excited about a new topic and diving deep into learning more?

What is it that you are learning?

Are you going to school? Just completed my Bachelors back in May 2019 Will be returning to Texas A&M in Fall 2020 for 4 more years to get my DVM Doctorate of Veterinarian Medicine

Self teaching yourself a topic with books/the web? A little pre study on different animals anatomy in prep for next year, and reviewing books on Breeding Techniques and Procedures for Horses and Cattle

Are you going to school? Just completed my Bachelors back in May 2019 Will be returning to Texas A&M in Fall 2020 for 4 more years to get my DVM Doctorate of Veterinarian Medicine

Self teaching yourself a topic with books/the web? A little pre study on different animals anatomy in prep for next year, and reviewing books on Breeding Techniques and Procedures for Horses and Cattle
A&M is a great school regardless of topic. Congratulations on getting your bachelors! DVM is not easy to get so I wish you luck, I am sure you will do just great though.

I graduated from University of Wyoming a few years back and have been debating a masters ever since. I should have just done it right then and their but the bachelors took longer than expected.

Atta girl on pre studying! Ever bit if information helps. Keep it up and you will be miles ahead of everyone else when you start!

Do you like Texas? I miss the warmth.... I was in Vegas for a long while and loved the heat. A lot of people hate it though.

A&M is a great school regardless of topic. Congratulations on getting your bachelors! DVM is not easy to get so I wish you luck, I am sure you will do just great though.

I graduated from University of Wyoming a few years back and have been debating a masters ever since. I should have just done it right then and their but the bachelors took longer than expected.

Atta girl on pre studying! Ever bit if information helps. Keep it up and you will be miles ahead of everyone else when you start!

Do you like Texas? I miss the warmth.... I was in Vegas for a long while and loved the heat. A lot of people hate it though.
Actually I live in NM for the last 3 going on 4 yrs . I've wanted to be a Vet since I was a Freshman in HS so my path of study has been toward my end goal.

If you would like to talk more on this then start a conversation with me.

I'm learning about life in general, especially how to make (and keep) friends. I struggle with this a lot.

I'm currently a casual grape picker, so I been dipping my toes into some viticulture google-ings, been sneaky nibbling grapes at work to guess what the wine would taste like, hope to sample some when they're ready, so far this season I'm predicting fruity raisin-y white wines, i haven't picked for any reds yet :p

It's not something that I've just learned but I am being reminded that in the ever evolving process that is life things are not always as they appear to be.

Again it's not something that I am just learning but being reminded that some things are worth waiting for if you want it bad enough.

I'm currently a casual grape picker, so I been dipping my toes into some viticulture google-ings, been sneaky nibbling grapes at work to guess what the wine would taste like, hope to sample some when they're ready, so far this season I'm predicting fruity raisin-y white wines, i haven't picked for any reds yet :p
If youre picking in Cali,those reds are gonna taste a little Smokey

Back