Hudson-Sizing-Sheet-1024x640.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 39
  • Hudson-being-penetrated-1024x640.jpg
    Hudson-being-penetrated-1024x640.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 40
  • Hudson-two-shot.jpg
    Hudson-two-shot.jpg
    147.8 KB · Views: 38
Snug, its a bit too tight for me though but would be perfect for someone who's under not as girthy as me.
Yeah I have a lot of girth and got that black and white roomy sarah they just released. I now have all the normal penetrables in roomy though still waiting on sarah. Love Gideon’s prostate basically forces the cum out of you and sapphire is tight even in roomy. Grippy might he a better way to put it but no way you’re getting in there half-heartedly if you know what I mean. That said when you put her in her stomach you slide right in. She grips like no open ended toy I’ve ever used which is saying something since I have 6 platinum silicone masturbators, and like 10 tpe.

Yeah I have a lot of girth and got that black and white roomy sarah they just released. I now have all the normal penetrables in roomy though still waiting on sarah. Love Gideon’s prostate basically forces the cum out of you and sapphire is tight even in roomy. Grippy might he a better way to put it but no way you’re getting in there half-heartedly if you know what I mean. That said when you put her in her stomach you slide right in. She grips like no open ended toy I’ve ever used which is saying something since I have 6 platinum silicone masturbators, and like 10 tpe.
the way this is worded is so hot lol! Makes me want to go use my toy right now!

Back