Weredog sheaths

I have the canine. It’s amazing quality and feels very good to just wear around the house. Sheath bulge is hot.
Awesome! What size did you get? I can't quite figure out how the tip insert works from the website. Do you wear it with or without that additional piece? I'm very curious about how this looks! Care to post some pix? I want to wear this under a tight costume so clothed shots would be fine. thx!!

Awesome! What size did you get? I can't quite figure out how the tip insert works from the website. Do you wear it with or without that additional piece? I'm very curious about how this looks! Care to post some pix? I want to wear this under a tight costume so clothed shots would be fine. thx!!
Size large so it’s actually usable as a sheath. Both for just wearing and for sex. The insert is sorta small but can slide in and out for a simple sheath tip poke or a semi-hard look. Or be removed entirely which is required if you intend to put yourself inside the sheath.

No pics though sorry.

Size large so it’s actually usable as a sheath. Both for just wearing and for sex. The insert is sorta small but can slide in and out for a simple sheath tip poke or a semi-hard look. Or be removed entirely which is required if you intend to put yourself inside the sheath.

No pics though sorry.
That's helpful... thx!

Back