Were you always zoo exclusive?

Have you always been zoo exclusive? (only answer if you are zoo exclusive)

• No, I have been in a human relationship before (sexual or not)

Votes: 37 52.1%
  • No, but I have never been in a human relationship anyway

Votes: 7 9.9%
  • Yes, but I have never been in a relationship with an animal

Votes: 6 8.5%
  • Yes, I have only ever been in relationship(s) with animals

Votes: 21 29.6%

• Total voters

emp

Tourist
Those of you who are zoo exclusive, have any of you always been an exclusive zoo? As in are there any zoo exclusive who have never been in a relationship with a human, and have never been interested in one? What animal did you lose your virginity to (including humans)?

I have always been exclusive zoo. I have never been in love with a human and I am not interested in it.
My first sexual experience was with a dog.
Thanks for your answer! Is that a dog that you are still with if I may ask?

It's a tricky one. Decades ago I was in a human relationship, probably part of me doing the mainstream thing. Unsurprisingly, it didn't work out, and I haven't looked for human partners since. Mares on the other hoof... So, perhaps I always have been zoosexual despite having had the experience with a human.

There's an option missing for those who were always zooexclusive, but still tried out sexual ways with humans.

Always only loved and will only love (in a sexual, but as well in a relationship related way) animals of several species, but there was still possibility and necessity to experiment with humans to actually experience first-hand how those differ, independently of own interests and love.

After all the body is still mostly human, why should one exclude a specific knowledge from personal experiences..

No. Unfortunately zoos are cursed to loose partners more often than regular people.
Its a harsh reality that we have to bear that we will lose our lovers especially with some of the larger breeds life spans a friend is on her third Rottie , she keeps the name Butch for them

Yes. I gave my first kiss to a relative's dog and my soulmate was a small mixed dog (he was from a shelter, and was neutered since he was really young, so he never expressed any sexual behavior, and I respected that) who I loved dearly, but only on a romantic/emotional level (I can say that I'm still virgin, sexually speaking).
I've never been interested in humans, but I am really worried by a future of loneliness and buried lovers... So, I'm still considering if I can be happy living only in this way...

What do you mean with "relationship"?
It is a bit up to you to define what a relationship means here, but generally I would say having a mutual and usually exclusive connection to a partner, someone you feel particularly close to, and who feels close to you. This may involve having sexual relations with that partner but not necessarily. In short, it is when you have that "special someone" and they feel the same about you.

There's an option missing for those who were always zooexclusive, but still tried out sexual ways with humans.

Always only loved and will only love (in a sexual, but as well in a relationship related way) animals of several species, but there was still possibility and necessity to experiment with humans to actually experience first-hand how those differ, independently of own interests and love.

After all the body is still mostly human, why should one exclude a specific knowledge from personal experiences..
Seconded, this best represents me as well. I started with zoo, experienced some (mostly nonromantic) hetero human relationships, then circled back around to the something like 80% zoo exclusive that I am today

Hey, I’m wondering how you got into zoo later than most .. usually it’s in our teens
The quick version of my story, Me and Diesel got back from a jog and I sat on a pool chair to cool off. Diesel came up and started licking the sweat from my thighs. He kept getting closer and closer to my pussy and well......nature kind of took its course from there. I pulled off my short and let him clean me up. After that I just couldn't stop. I have no idea why, my brain just shut down and desire took over. We went inside to my room and I just bent over, put my head on the floor, and let him have his way with me. I should write a story about it some time.

The quick version of my story, Me and Diesel got back from a jog and I sat on a pool chair to cool off. Diesel came up and started licking the sweat from my thighs. He kept getting closer and closer to my pussy and well......nature kind of took its course from there. I pulled off my short and let him clean me up. After that I just couldn't stop. I have no idea why, my brain just shut down and desire took over. We went inside to my room and I just bent over, put my head on the floor, and let him have his way with me. I should write a story about it some time.
Love this! 😍

My first anything was a little Arabian mare.

I went human after that, but never forgot her.

Many failed relationships later, I found myself married yet again.

Me and the wife were getting freaky in the bedroom when our male GSD decided he wanted to play too, and that got me thinking and he and I grew really close.

The wife got freaked out because I wasn't freaked out by the dog, and she still uses it against me to this day.

I don't think all women are shit, but I will say every last one that I've been with has done some pretty shitty stuff to me, including robbing me blind, causing me to nearly lose my home and countless other shit.

I guess in a way, I still hold out hope in finding a woman that will treat me well, but I'm no longer holding my breath.

I'm fairly certain that unless I happen to meet a woman into zoo, that I will be zoo exclusive the remainder of my life, and I'm ok with that.

Animals have never put me through anything like the levels of hell that people have put me through.

Lost my virginity to a boy in high school when I had been letting my dog lick me for years. I wish I had given myself to Ozzy but at the same time if I had I wouldn't have had anything or anyone to compare him to. My time spent in bed with him was so much better than most aexual experiences I've had. University was an absolute blur of girlfriends, dogs (whenever I could), and the rare occasional boy. After that it was exclusively dogs for three years until I met my partner. We live with 3 dogs now, but we've shared several over the last decade. While I could easily be zoo exclusive I do enjoy having a human companion.

That’s a great story !, did he manage well the first time ? I read some of your posts and I was curious.. if you have ses with a man does your dog get protective or territorial?

I had a similar experience, was minding my own business having a sleep in and dog jumped up and started to lick my legs, once I rolled over and spread my legs he went to town licking my arse and privates, best part was after I cum he cleaned up all the mess and we went back to sleep, now he's mastered the art of deep throat and loves burying his tongue in my arse. Would love to share but not sure how my girl would react. I do has suspicion she is doing the same as I certainly didn't teach him all he knows.

Back