Well I've procrastinated long enough

Sheppidog

Tourist
Greetings!

First off I want to say thank you to everyone at ZooTT from Fausty (r.i.p.), Toggles, Lovecat and all you guys for really showing me there are normal people out there that show the same love towards animals. I've lurked a couple times on the forums before and me being a big podcast listener couldn't believe it there was a zoo podcast (I should have known since ZooTT is just another one of the dozens of zoo podcasts out there ?). But wow... I really mean it that it changed my life as someone who's grown up denying my self my whole life. Started listening at the 1 year anniversary and have been wanting to join the community since.

And about me? Young guy with my sheppi boy just moved from the east coast now on the west coast. My zoo side to sum it up, Doggielove said it way better than I could have (if you're on here just want to say ty!). The email Doggielove sent in on the "A Culture of Caring" podcast was so spot on on who I am as a zoo. Just to know there are other zoo's out there who show the same empathy, care, and dedication to dogs is heartwarming. And of course the mindset of showing kindness goes to all species.

I'm sure I could write a lot more but still feel a bit scatterbrained since yea... I've been procrastinating on joining the community but here I am :gsd_happysmile:

It's a nice place, full of good people who will support and care for you. Hello Sheppidog! :love:

Greetings!

First off I want to say thank you to everyone at ZooTT from Fausty (r.i.p.), Toggles, Lovecat and all you guys for really showing me there are normal people out there that show the same love towards animals. I've lurked a couple times on the forums before and me being a big podcast listener couldn't believe it there was a zoo podcast (I should have known since ZooTT is just another one of the dozens of zoo podcasts out there ?). But wow... I really mean it that it changed my life as someone who's grown up denying my self my whole life. Started listening at the 1 year anniversary and have been wanting to join the community since.

And about me? Young guy with my sheppi boy just moved from the east coast now on the west coast. My zoo side to sum it up, Doggielove said it way better than I could have (if you're on here just want to say ty!). The email Doggielove sent in on the "A Culture of Caring" podcast was so spot on on who I am as a zoo. Just to know there are other zoo's out there who show the same empathy, care, and dedication to dogs is heartwarming. And of course the mindset of showing kindness goes to all species.

I'm sure I could write a lot more but still feel a bit scatterbrained since yea... I've been procrastinating on joining the community but here I am :gsd_happysmile:
smilie214.gif

Hello and welcome, hope you find everything you are looking for, make plenty of new friends and have lots of fun.

Back