Weird reaction to outside/external events

Pat98

Tourist
There was this episode that happened to us while we were mating. My window was open and I could hear all these women walking by with their high heels and laughing. I was on my girl missionary style…and when I heard those sounds…the loud clicking of the heels and their giggling…that made me hump my dog even faster. Idk why.

It just unleashed some weird pent up emotion in me.

It would make me nervous and lose my interest in sex. XD

I guess you're not zooexclusive, that's why you like woman "voices".

There was this episode that happened to us while we were mating. My window was open and I could hear all these women walking by with their high heels and laughing. I was on my girl missionary style…and when I heard those sounds…the loud clicking of the heels and their giggling…that made me hump my dog even faster. Idk why.

It just unleashed some weird pent up emotion in me.
It would make me nervous and lose my interest in sex. XD

I guess you're not zooexclusive, that's why you like woman "voices".
Maybe you are into people hearing you having sex from outside. I myself have discovered that I like the idea that someone could potentially discover my relationship with my lab when we were mating one night comfortably and suddenly my mother knocks on the door. It was so exciting. Since then, hearing external voices every time we are fucking only hypens my lust and makes me come before my time. Fuck, I even wish it happened more often!

Back