Weird Fantasies (General)

Let's see if i can top that....
Which of you played Resident Evil 3 Remake..? And in particular thàt part / scene.... 😏

tumblr_03f7c42a8c56efb5369421c6a169eda8_c307c911_500.gif
...now envision she / i would be bare naked, and with half-a-dozen of those creepy spider-things all at once...
(both 🤢 and 🥵 at the same time...)

I love the idea of cumming in my partner, installing a plug and then going to friends and families houses whilst her egg is being ravaged by my sperm.

Second one is giving her a creampie inside our house then heading out to our spa when friends are over and they unknowingly have our little swimmers leaking out in to the spa with us all...

I've some dirty fantasies. Saw a post on here about a breeding bench, and it got me super hot. My imagination went into overdrive!

I'm a cum slut so as you can imagine my fantasies involve cum a lot. In this one, I'd get strapped into a breeding bench, and give my consent to be free use for anyone, and anything, for as long as they want to use me.

I'd love to suck cock, and swallow cum, unable to move. Have my ass pounded, and filled. Be fucked until my pussy gaped, and ran with many guys, and animals cum. Take as many knots as they wished and have no say in it. Mmm, so good.

What's your horny fantasy? Tell me!

I've some dirty fantasies. Saw a post on here about a breeding bench, and it got me super hot. My imagination went into overdrive!

I'm a cum slut so as you can imagine my fantasies involve cum a lot. In this one, I'd get strapped into a breeding bench, and give my consent to be free use for anyone, and anything, for as long as they want to use me.

I'd love to suck cock, and swallow cum, unable to move. Have my ass pounded, and filled. Be fucked until my pussy gaped, and ran with many guys, and animals cum. Take as many knots as they wished and have no say in it. Mmm, so good.

Sweetie, you might want to ask a mod to move this to the fantasies thread. ..It will get more attention there😉

would really love to find a gloryhole with thirsty women/wives around the Winchester Va area👍🏻 never been always a fantasy. I would cum so fast I would have to stick around for a second go

Last edited:

Same

Licking my dogs pussy an hour after she pees. I can't get enough of that spice. I cum instantly thinking about it. I also want to savory the smell and taste of the puppy cock when I pee on it before it pops back into his sheath. I love to go back to it later and suck it or smell it.
I really want to have our girl puppy pee on us while we fuck. I love that dirty piss smell so very much ❤️❤️❤️❤️🌟

Back