Weird animal you would like to try stuff with

This is fun! SO... for sure some bears are up high on the fantasy list, Polar Bear, Grizzly Bear, Panda Bear (not actually a 'bear' proper, I know, but so fuzzy and sexy). Bighorn Sheep and shaggy Mountain Goat too. S'pose I wouldn't kick an Elephant out of my fantasy bedroom either, lol!

But, the trio standing magnificently atop the list, without a doubt, would be an American Bison, a Yak, and a wooly Musk Ox....mmmmmm.....<cue Homer Simpson drooling noises> 🤪😍🥴

Though dogs are my go to, I think raccoons and lionesses are really sexy. I would love to simply have a non-sexual encounter, just getting to cuddle and stoke would be amazing!
Awww I'd love to cuddle and smooch a raccoon or any wild cat tbh. Tigers and lions, and maybe jaguars too :husky_love::husky_tired:

...turtle .... ;-)

no se porque nadie lo ha intentado aún, desde que conocí los genitales de las tortugas macho me ha surgido la duda de porque no hay videos, no se si tenga algo de peligroso la practica

Doesn't really make it for me, but I am surprised no one has mentioned a narwhal, the unicorn of the dolphin family 😛
Best of both worlds, real and magical
🦄

th.jpg

St. Bernard with big big cock
I know it look simple but hard to find one here
but Monkey / dolphin is dream.

While dogs and horses are my go-tos I’m really curious to try dragon dick… I know everyone is gonna say “Oh no dragons aren’t real. They’re just myths and folklore.” I happen to strongly believe that they were very real at some point and have reasons why I believe this (If you wanna know more just pm me. I love talking about stuff like this)

Back