Wearing dog collars

I'm scared that it might asphyxiate me while I'm sleeping. I shift a bit in my sleep.
OK, if it just as tight as this I just saw some posts ago, it could be uncomfortable.
But our brain is in a constant alarm mode when it comes to breathing. You will sure be awakened.
Do you wear it visible or hidden under the clothes ?
At the PetCo website I just saw many types of harness. Maybe you could use one of these in the night. I guess it could give you some of the same feeling, and it cant press your neck.

Attachments

• IMG_8460.jpeg
    IMG_8460.jpeg
    45.9 KB · Views: 30
I have a leather collar that looks like a guy's belt wrapped around my neck. I like how it feels, thick and heavy, how it squeezes my throat and makes me work to swallow, the looks I get when I wear it out to places, to work and the store and stuff. I wish I had the guts to wink and be sassy or something but I'm way too big a chicken for that, so I settle for knowing what they see when they look at me and imagining what they must be thinking that I am.
I gotta say, if you're wearing it out in public, you're not that big of a chicken for sure!!😁😉

OK, if it just as tight as this I just saw some posts ago, it could be uncomfortable.
But our brain is in a constant alarm mode when it comes to breathing. You will sure be awakened.
Do you wear it visible or hidden under the clothes ?
At the PetCo website I just saw many types of harness. Maybe you could use one of these in the night. I guess it could give you some of the same feeling, and it cant press your neck.
I wear mine loud and proud, come what may. Although in retrospect, I should've bought a loose fitting metal chain collar which would've been more comfortable. Oh well. Hindsight is 20/20

I wear my dog collar and tag everywhere I go. I only take it off before bed and for showers. I got the collar from a goth store and I made my tag in a Petco.
I had mine engraved in one of those machines in Walmart late at night when kids would be less likely to be around. They seem drawn to those machines and didn't want them seeing what was being engraved. The machines are getting harder to find in Walmart stores though and my local Walmart hasn't been open past midnight since before the virus.

I had mine engraved in one of those machines in Walmart late at night when kids would be less likely to be around. They seem drawn to those machines and didn't want them seeing what was being engraved. The machines are getting harder to find in Walmart stores though and my local Walmart hasn't been open past midnight since before the virus.
I think those machines are still around in pet stores. I don't know how closely they're monitored, though. There might be online options, too, but I don't know if there are any that are at the least okay with us.

I think those machines are still around in pet stores. I don't know how closely they're monitored, though. There might be online options, too, but I don't know if there are any that are at the least okay with us.
The petstores close at night though and the ones I saw had the machines at the front of the store in plain sight of all. Not the ideal situation to have a naughty nametag made. Walmart had them tucked away in the pet food section so was out of the main pathways and not frequented much at late night.

Reactions: p a
I’ve always felt that a collar is very symbolic on many levels and should therefore be something that’s cherished by the wearer, not unlike a wedding ring. The wearer should, in my opinion, feel a strong connection with their collar, it should feel special and uniquely theirs, so I like to reinforce this idea with beautiful one of a kind custom items, personalised with care and affection by myself.
View attachment 501245-77f0ea1f7e4075de33f16a6cf2f0b457.mov

I’ve always felt that a collar is very symbolic on many levels and should therefore be something that’s cherished by the wearer, not unlike a wedding ring. The wearer should, in my opinion, feel a strong connection with their collar, it should feel special and uniquely theirs, so I like to reinforce this idea with beautiful one of a kind custom items, personalised with care and affection by myself.
View attachment 502964
One of those is mine, who can guess which one?

Now that is a smart place to have one done!

View attachment 502964
made my bitchboi clit twitch

View attachment 502964

I assume those are for your “human slave”,to wear Or how is best to refer to her/him?

I am reluctant to put a collar on myself, both then and now.
I hated putting a collar on my husband, but I had to.
I was happy when he and I put on the collar, but I was disappointed that I had to put the collar on myself.
But I didn't want humans to intervene, so I had to do it myself.

Back