*waves* Hello there everyone.

Welcome. Reach 10 posts and you'll unlock Dms. Don't see many Indiana females here. Very dead state for females. Enjoy yourself here, it's mostly a fun place.

You just need 10, but post as often as you like. Honestly, the more the community has to know about you as a person, the better the experience will be for you in most cases. Just keep private info private. Play hard, but play safe. Also, forgot to mention that posts in fun and games do not count toward that 10. Or profile posts, anywhere else is good though.

It was extremely exciting. Very risky though. Went back home for a BBQ and got a moment alone with my family dog in the bathroom. Such a magnificent taste. I've been dreaming about it. 😩 Thank you for the warm welcome. ❤️
Sounds like you got a great meal and then some dessert!!! The risk just had to add to the fun though right?!

Been a lurker for a long time but I finally got my first taste of experiencing zoo so I can't just hide in the shadows anymore. (Nothing too crazy. A literal taste and I'm craving more. I wish I had my own. 😩) Glad to be here around like-minded people. ❤️
@shortcakexo I remember my first taste and it was 50 years ago still excites me now guess it always will

Welcome and congrats to your first experience.
So you gave your dog a lick?
Metallic (Penis) , bitter earthy (anus) or sweet salty nectar (vagina)? 😉

It unfortunately wasn't my dog. I wish I had such easy access. But I did get a taste of dog cock/ass. It was such a thrill. 😍
My first experience was a male dog of a friend as well. Did me in their bathroom.
If the dog enjoyed it too, he might be willing to let you fondle with him more in the future... and more. In my case, i had his bone buried in my behind the next visit.

My first experience was a male dog of a friend as well. Did me in their bathroom.
If the dog enjoyed it too, he might be willing to let you fondle with him more in the future... and more. In my case, i had his bone buried in my behind the next visit.
This was at my dad's house/my childhood home. I wish I could feel his knot at some point but it might require a deep walk in the woods. 😅

Been a lurker for a long time but I finally got my first taste of experiencing zoo so I can't just hide in the shadows anymore. (Nothing too crazy. A literal taste and I'm craving more. I wish I had my own. 😩) Glad to be here around like-minded people. ❤️
Howdy fellow Hoosier. I am in southern-ish Indiana myself. I don't have any dogs though. Only horses.

Welcome to the zooie side of things.

One day I'll mark horse cock off my bucketlist. 😍 I'd love to just hold one and feel the weight of it. 🥵 And thank you very much!
I say the same thing about elephant cock. I just want to hold it, stick my tongue in the opening, give it a hug etc.. Horse cock I can take up my ass, elephant cock I cannot. LOL

Welcome to the forums! Hopefully you have a great time here, though with lurking so long you probably already are! Posting is a lot more fun and you get to meet great people. Have fun!

Back