Wanting to feel normal

Thanks! Just looking to move past the funk of life. Figure looking to meet similar minded people and be able to be fully open is a good place to start!

Hey everyone, new here, lurked for years and finally decided to become a member. Looking to find a like minded community and chat with people who have the same interests. Glad to meet everyone.

Sadguy
Hey! No need to be sad, feel free to ask anything

Thank you! I appreciate it. Been on forums a few times on the past and know if you start of asking alot it looks suspicious. Just looking to meet a few people to chat and get to know.

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!
Hello, and welcome. I think many of us get sad from time to time, and have felt “wrong” for feeling the way we do. I hope you find a safe a welcoming community here. And if you ever want or need to chat, please hit me up. Cheers.

Hello, and welcome. I think many of us get sad from time to time, and have felt “wrong” for feeling the way we do. I hope you find a safe a welcoming community here. And if you ever want or need to chat, please hit me up. Cheers.
Knot's right. It took a zoo ex of mine to help me feel okay and comfortable with it, but before her I would have my bouts with guilt and shame. If you need to talk, there are tons of us here with some big shoulders and ready ears

I felt some at first, but my ex pointed out how for most of society it is NOT cruel to remove a dog's nails, voice box, balls at our whim, crate them for little reason, and kill them with only a mild excuse...yet IS cruel to allow them a good place to put their cocks lol
Society is very 2 faced. Who gets to judge a ZOO for loving their furry friend. These people who judge have done much worse crimes in their lives. Hypocrisy from them ........ yes. I dont give them a second thought as I dont think they are worth the time of day. Yet alone living rent free in my head. Live life to the fullest and have fun with a clear conscience.

Back