Walking around with something in ur ass in public

Here’s mine. For me, just knowing that I have something considered sexual going on while in public is what I find exciting about it. Like I’m playing with my ass out in public. It also feels good to push it almost out and then either sit or lean against something to shove it back in.
One time i was sexting with an ex of mine, and she started to play with her plug, her parents called saying the breakfast was ready and i asked her to keep it inside..

I've done this and actually forgotten I had something in my ass (decided to put a plug in before going to dnd) until I was walking home that night 😂 full like 6hour DnD session- I had regrets when I got home
My housemate DMs our dnd sessions and she spent a 4 hour session sat on her 9 inch dildo 🥵

No, I just really wanted blue. Yours is pretty. Thank you, so do you. :giggle: This is better one, not so zoomed in. I had to crop personal identifiers out of the other one. lol
yup indeed an attractive ass and legs, butt plug added bonus

i have used a buttplug in public once. no one knew but i got so embarassed that i never tried again

im too vanilla for this kinds of things lol

I did twice or three times during nursery school. (I promise, I was adult at that time already).
But it got uncomfortable very soon, so just had it for half an hour or so in.

I do it pretty often, but it's small and silicone buttplug. longest I worn it (except for toilet, sex and toys) was about 8 months.

Not used to it, a bit uncomfortable, plus, turns me on. I tend to have a harder time controlling at times, and that defo doesnt help lol
Work up to it. Start out at home, wearing it for increasing periods of time. That should also help control being so turned on over it.

The shape and what you're doing also make a difference. I wear my glass one out, and to work, regularly, but I can't wear it for too long, especially if I'm sitting. T-shaped ones are better for sitting. The neck thickness makes a difference too. Thin necks are for wearing for extended periods, while the thicker ones are more for like opening yourself up for sex or toys.

I'm no expert by any means, but I've learned a fair amount in my time playing with my plugs lol. I'm ordering a new one tonight when my paycheck hits.

I'm at work right now with a plug in.

I've been plugged since like 5:30 PM yesterday, and it's now 8:30 AM.
thats definitely something. i cant use plugs for too long because i start to feel kinda weird. i dont feel any kind of pain or something like that, but it just feels... wrong, somehow

thats definitely something. i cant use plugs for too long because i start to feel kinda weird. i dont feel any kind of pain or something like that, but it just feels... wrong, somehow
It's not for everyone, I guess. Nothing wrong with it.

I'm still plugged though.

I would plug your ass with my tongue and my cock though, for sure.

For me it's more fun when they know. I wait tables on weekends at a crappy little backwoods bar where we're required to wear mini-skirts and little tops. I don't do it all the time or even often, but they hired me because I have big tits, a reputation for being a slut and will work for tips, and once in a while I get brave and put on a show. I have played slave for guys online before. They liked making me go to my weekday job scrubbing floors and toilets with big things inside me. It wasn't always pleasant and I bled a good bit, but I do what I'm told.
I like the sound of the online slave play

This plug got delivered earlier. I went home on my lunch break from work, washed it, put it in, and came back to work, where I sit now with it still in.

I'll probably still have it in later when my mom and I run around for a few hours.

1000034894.jpg

I've started trying to wear my squarepeg l/xl out recently. It's a fun secret that feels like you're getting away with something. Plus it feels great while walking/jogging thru the park with my dog.

I have several plugs of different shapes, sizes, and materials that I enjoy wearing. I have no problem being plugged for most of my day. I really enjoy the fullness feeling.

V and I both enjoy an adventure around town while plugged. We've got quite a few. Some are good for walking and quite comfortable. Some are... not. Silicone plugs with a narrow taper at the base tend to be the easiest for extended wear.

Back