VR Bestiality?

I have no idea where I found them... I am looking for the source as well in order to find more. But at least I have a dog and a horse. I could upload them somewhere. And in return you guys could share the selfmade scenes ;)

Here are a couple of really basic scenes with a horse model. I'm watching this thread for more, though!

Clopician makes vr content which is MLP themed but the horses are really high quality and realistic , vr stuff is currently only available to people that support him on Patreon , but you can find his other non vr stuff on e621, animations and stills

This thread is blowing my mind, I wasn't even aware of anything remotely Zoo being done in VR! I guess I need to break out the headset and give these a try!

FarmD made by a user called SoftScales is making a anthro on sentient feral Dragon/Gryphon/Hippogryph game. Supports LoveSense toys for the game, and Full Body Tracking. You basically fuck the feral or be fucked.

How do you even get into these servers? I’m new to VR and vrchat
Find someone of age and ask. Over time it'll become easier to talk naturally to people in VRchat and that confidence will come. Can't say you won't find difficulty searching for someone into beast stuff though.

whered you get the model? im aware you can buy them but do you know of any free to use ones?
unless you feel like using a client to rip avatars, finding a public nsfw avatar won't be easy. at least i assume so considering ive never seen them public. your best bet really is being smart enough to import your own avatar, (nsfw assets shouldnt be hard to come by especially if you buy an avatar base like the awtter) or have someone do it for you. (edit: keep in mind awtter base + nsfw assets are $70USD)

whered you get the model? im aware you can buy them but do you know of any free to use ones?
Go to some clubs and see if there are any people around if there are and you get to know them and get into their group then I would bet you could get one or two. Or you can buy them I did find one with the first method (since the group is that degen).

Interesting enough to know what technology is capable of nowadays...I mean they made VR attachments for kissing and wind effects and such. Blue Tooth devices like those from lovense are capable of being connected to interact with each other (masturbator and vibrator) or you can connect them to certain games for transition of penetration...so vr sex isn't too far away I think 🤔

Interesting enough to know what technology is capable of nowadays...I mean they made VR attachments for kissing and wind effects and such. Blue Tooth devices like those from lovense are capable of being connected to interact with each other (masturbator and vibrator) or you can connect them to certain games for transition of penetration...so vr sex isn't too far away I think 🤔
Its not far. Also those individuals who have phantom sense have even a greater experience. It sounds weird but its not. Its just the brain being its self. Also got to keep in mind there are people who cant get phantom sense. Its a kind of condition but not at all bad

that's true.
If you are already capable of it you can experience a lot more out of it bit when the tech now even draws close to this there's gonna be a lot more to be developed...I think full body haptic suits aren't a thing yet? (yes, like in Ready Player One 🙈)

that's true.
If you are already capable of it you can experience a lot more out of it bit when the tech now even draws close to this there's gonna be a lot more to be developed...I think full body haptic suits aren't a thing yet? (yes, like in Ready Player One 🙈)
Haptics that exist are expensive more than new cars. But there are other less expensive ones. Those available just do vibrations so its not that good

that's true.
Personally i think the brain chip could stimulate the brain even better just a matter of time

Back