Vixenmaker - Transform your anus into a dog pussy

I wonder how many have bought or plan to buy this because of this thread? Just curious............
I never heard of this until I saw it here, I plan on buying it but the exchange rate to € is off putting. I have an order from Bad Dragon coming and toys from Fetish zone, Etsy converting to US dollars wasn't any easier either through them either.

I can think of better ways to transform my anus into a dog's pussy but those do look fun :gsd_wink:

I bought one of these after seeing it here for the first time. I was so intrigued that I ordered one right away. Service was quick and easy and this is now at the top of my favorite toy list. High quality and it feels great. I got the largest size they make as I like to play with large toys.

Could someone please let me know what this is ment to be used on, I get that it could be used for just about anything imaginable but was it made with the intent for putting in people or.......

A quick review for Medium standard softness Vixenmaker.

positives:
- quality of the material seems to be very good
- the finish quality is very good
- It looks great like in the pics
- Its cheap

negatives:
- the insides dont look like dog pussy anatomically
- it certainly doesnt feel like dog pussy
- standard is hard to be a masturbator, also too soft to be a dildo
- anatomically the knot should be farther away from the base for the toy to stay comfortably in place, its very easy to drop even by standing up

I know fucksheath is always a compromise when it comes to softness of the material, but certainly the Vixenmaker is more designed for roleplay stuff than trying to be realisticly animal-like. The large knot size with small hole size means it cannot be it cannot realisticly be used with male dogs comfortably either giving nor receiving and i would not even try. So if someone suspected its designed to be used on humans they were correct. I know some might disagree with my views but as an experienced "toy boy" whos gotten used to Bad Dragon, Exotic Erotics, ... this is my opinion.

Final words : If I was role playing with other person or had a plushie with SPH i might consider the soft in heat version of the toy for that :)

Back