virgin or none virhin?

FantaBear

Tourist
Have youever done a virgin female dog? My experience with female dog was awesome, she was not a virgin so her cooch was easier to penetrate for me. Has anyone broke a dog cherry? and how did it feel?

My first girl and I lost our virginities to each other, actually. She was so tight and warm I nearly came instantly! Lol

My first sexual experience was with a male dog, I spoke about it in another thread so I won't go into details. I lost my P in V virginity to my first (and last) serious, long-term girlfriend.

After that I had my first time with a female dog that I had raised from a puppy so we sort of lost our interspecies virginity together. I remember being very careful and paranoid I was going to hurt her because for the first two or three times about two or three inches in I kept hitting this "wall" which turned out to be her vestibule (I'm no biologist, lol) and with lots of patience and care I "popped her cherry." She was the biggest nypho after that, in heat and out she was always game.

you don't really feel taking of virginity, it's not like there's a seal you need to break or something. the biggest hurdle with female dogs is figuring out how to navigate through what @ZephyrZoo calls their "vestibule" since you have to go straight in and then upwards at an awkward angle. most girls while sort of line up that angle during heat making it way less awkward to enter.

i dont think female dogs have a hymen like humans - so u cant pop a cherry - when it bleeds then u have hurted her

i dont think female dogs have a hymen like humans - so u cant pop a cherry - when it bleeds then u have hurted her
pretty sure they do since hymen is just leftover tissue from fetal development. you don't really "pop a cherry" with humans either, typical hymen is sort of a ring. fully formed one (ie. one completely covering the vaginal opening) is a rare medical issue which needs to be handled because it blocks the menstrual flow.

All my dogs were virgins and I took their virginity. You have to be careful the first few times, you probably won't be able to fully penetrate. This is when she experiences things, since she has never done this before. Carefully and gently.
Later, it won't be wall and it won't be the narrow hole of 1 finger either, but a harmoniously flexible, thight wonderful vagina that will give you both wonderful sex.
For female dogs this would be the loss of virginity. Not the loss of a "hymen".

you don't really feel taking of virginity, it's not like there's a seal you need to break or something. the biggest hurdle with female dogs is figuring out how to navigate through what @ZephyrZoo calls their "vestibule" since you have to go straight in and then upwards at an awkward angle. most girls while sort of line up that angle during heat making it way less awkward to enter.
Yea, no idea what the biological term for it is but you described it pretty well. It was smooth sailing from thereon out. It was after the upwards bit. About three inches in. Could have been her hymen as well but seems like most folk I've asked on other threads say it was the end of her vestibule. No idea if that's the case. It felt like a little dead end almost, or a string tightly across the passage, it became easier and easier before we went past it entirely. Not sure if it was her hymen that was eventually broken or something else, she was in heat at the time so I don't remember any remarkable bleeding.

Yea, no idea what the biological term for it is but you described it pretty well. It was smooth sailing from thereon out. It was after the upwards bit. About three inches in. Could have been her hymen as well but seems like most folk I've asked on other threads say it was the end of her vestibule. No idea if that's the case. It felt like a little dead end almost, or a string tightly across the passage, it became easier and easier before we went past it entirely. Not sure if it was her hymen that was eventually broken or something else, she was in heat at the time so I don't remember any remarkable bleeding.
That wall is a muscle, so strong and it seals the vagina. It has a tiny hole that the index finger just fits through.
These muscles relax and this hole expands to the size of a penis. This is partly psychological and partly physical for the dog, which is why you need to be careful and practice at the beginning.
Later on, this narrow part disappears, the muscles become more flexible from the physical effects and from the psychological effects of sexual activity they also become flexible, they start to work. In short, he learns what sex is. It's a few times, maybe a dozen.

Bleeding happens when the muscle is injured, or because of a sharp nail or a dry penis. In such cases, you should stop and only try again a week later, more carefully.

That wall is a muscle, so strong and it seals the vagina. It has a tiny hole that the index finger just fits through.
These muscles relax and this hole expands to the size of a penis. This is partly psychological and partly physical for the dog, which is why you need to be careful and practice at the beginning.
Later on, this narrow part disappears, the muscles become more flexible from the physical effects and from the psychological effects of sexual activity they also become flexible, they start to work. In short, he learns what sex is. It's a few times, maybe a dozen.

Bleeding happens when the muscle is injured, or because of a sharp nail or a dry penis. In such cases, you should stop and only try again a week later, more carefully.
Ah that makes sense, I've heard all sorts of bullshit stories from a bunch of "professionals." I understand now, I've been with a few females and each time was the same thing, just start a little bit and ease your way in. I always wondered why there wasn't any blood. None of them ever looked uncomfortable so it was obviously just a natural thing for that muscle to get stretched.

Back