Very unrealistic and perverted but erotic fantasies.

Got a couple I guess.

I'll start with a simple one, I agree with everybody who says wolves. Would love to live in a den with those sexy studs, nuzzling with the females as I raise my ass to be bred by every male in the pack, trying to outdo the last. I would end the night full and happy, knotted with the Alpha, snuggling into soft furs. Hopefully every night is like this, making love under the stars in a thicket.~ Sounds amazing to me.

Secondly to be fucked by a huge zebra stud. They are cum machines. I want to be filled until my tummy is bloated :3

Finally I would love to get mounted by any big cat. They are gorgeous. I'm most into the leopards though, especially black ones. Huff.

Oh wow. So, if we are getting there, I'd like to be a filly raised on a special kind of a farm. With a zoo farmer and his friends, raising, treating and finally using this mare. Oh that's making me thrill hehe

I have fantasy in mind
to film a woman and her female friend to engage in a slow pleasure with two stallions of beautiful breeds
while filming it all on a leather vintage chair naked
they'll both explain who they're and long time fantasy to ease the mood
engage in passionate kissing while stripping to nature's nude
both would go to their horse's and perform oral while watching each other.
from oral to now vaginally while I assist as they kiss each other.
then to have them underneath the belly of a beast
while I and my mistress assistant (she'll have a camera) stroke the shaft until both have been filled with cum.

as a bonus they'll walk towards the mare to please her by cunningly lick
one would wear a strapon to thrust while the other is underneath to receive mare juices over her face. then it's her turn to wear the strapon.
when both faces are covered in mare juice and filled with horse cum. they'll perform a 69
while me and the mistress in strapon to slowly thurst their clits getting the cum onto my dick and her dildo for them to lick.

ending the scene with both telling their amazing time and saying what they loved

I want to train small animals to fuck my cock. I love the idea of their tiny tapering cocks slipping into mine. I want bunnies, squirrels and raccoons to be able to use me to get off just like a dog would. But due to their size Id have to offer something else other than my ass. The idea, at least, of something tiny and cute cumming into my rock hard cock sounds absolutely amazing. Now, Ive tried sounding and wasnt too impressed with it so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Ever since my ex showed me some of his XXX anime, I have had a fantasy of tentacle rape. A tentacle monster grabs my arms and spreads my legs open then fucks me in the pussy and ass at the same time while other tentacles squeeze my breasts and nipples. The other is of all these women being hooked up to a machine that is fucking them and their pussy juice is being used for something. I wish I could remember the name of the movie.

I want to train small animals to fuck my cock. I love the idea of their tiny tapering cocks slipping into mine. I want bunnies, squirrels and raccoons to be able to use me to get off just like a dog would. But due to their size Id have to offer something else other than my ass. The idea, at least, of something tiny and cute cumming into my rock hard cock sounds absolutely amazing. Now, Ive tried sounding and wasnt too impressed with it so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
i'd love to do that too so much

After seeing it in a manga, i came to like the idea of a "animal special service" job

No submitting or anything, just love and care for the furr friends who need it

Unrealistic...

1. A video showing a woman getting bred by an animal, her becoming impregnated by his semen, and the progress as her body changes due to being impregnated.
2. A woman taking a pill that helps widen their cervix (this exists), then getting fucked by a boar. The boar's penis entering her widened cervix and filling her womb directly with one or two liters of boar's cum, along with the final sticky layer that would seal it inside of her womb for up to a few weeks.
3. Watching a woman in a breeding harness getting mounted by a horse (or horses) and creampied with camera focusing on her cunt and the horse's dicks and balls. Watching her crotch distending around the horse's dick as his dick enters her, as his flare stretches inside of her, as his dick throbs his cum into her.
4. Literally any of these + the x-ray visualization component.

Yes but not specifically with animals.
I'd love to be a bit younger and have a horse dick (size and shape), then I'd like to fuck as many women as I could find that would be willing to have me inside them.

It's an impossible fantasy but...I wanna be bred by a polar bear or wolf. My favorite "alone time" fantasy is being on a trip while I'm ovulating, and somehow catching the interest of a big bear who hasn't had any luck taht season. The bear catches me off guard and rips off my clothes trying to get a better whiff of my scent. Licking, nipping, sucking and softly biting my breast, tummy, thigh, clit.
He'd roll me over and pull me under him, mounting quickly and getting his fill. In my fantasy he holds me in place after each creampie to help his seed catch. We go on for a few rounds before he carries me off to his den for warm snuggles. Getting bred repeatedly until something catches ☺️💦

Impossible but fun to think about❤️🤤

So weird to read the word alpha in this thread again and again 🥲🤣

Anyway - being womb deep penetrated by a cetacean. Don't care which one...
Also I continue to have this fantasy where every male animal can smell when I am in the mood/my boypussy is wet and seeing them getting aroused just by my presence....

So weird to read the word alpha in this thread again and again 🥲🤣

Anyway - being womb deep penetrated by a cetacean. Don't care which one...
Also I continue to have this fantasy where every male animal can smell when I am in the mood/my boypussy is wet and seeing them getting aroused just by my presence....
Yeah the whole idea an alpha male is silly when you really think about it, but I'd be lying if I said that I couldn't understand the appeal of the fantasy lol.

the whole idea an alpha male is silly when you really think about it, but I'd be lying if I said that I couldn't understand the appeal of the fantasy lol.
Well, the alpha theory/ explanation is a working theory quite similar to the Bohr atom model.

It may be false thing but it is easy to explain and undesttand and fits as a working model the 90% of the time.
It is only when you try to dive deep into how it works, or need to explain / make work the details that you need to go into hardcscience not every person is able to grasp, let alone apply.

Only *big* problem is people thinking "alpha" is a phisical trait that equals the meanest dog or the person who hits harder 😖

Well, the alpha theory/ explanation is a working theory quite similar to the Bohr atom model.

It may be false thing but it is easy to explain and undesttand and fits as a working model the 90% of the time.
It is only when you try to dive deep into how it works, or need to explain / make work the details that you need to go into hardcscience not every person is able to grasp, let alone apply.

Only *big* problem is people thinking "alpha" is a phisical trait that equals the meanest dog or the person who hits harder 😖
I thought I read that the theory came from a misunderstanding of family structures. Like packs of wolves weren't actually led by an alpha but rather the older members of the pack were simply the parents. I'm far from an expert tbh though. I also still think the idea is a fun fantasy too lol.

Unrealistic...

1. A video showing a woman getting bred by an animal, her becoming impregnated by his semen, and the progress as her body changes due to being impregnated.
2. A woman taking a pill that helps widen their cervix (this exists), then getting fucked by a boar. The boar's penis entering her widened cervix and filling her womb directly with one or two liters of boar's cum, along with the final sticky layer that would seal it inside of her womb for up to a few weeks.
3. Watching a woman in a breeding harness getting mounted by a horse (or horses) and creampied with camera focusing on her cunt and the horse's dicks and balls. Watching her crotch distending around the horse's dick as his dick enters her, as his flare stretches inside of her, as his dick throbs his cum into her.
4. Literally any of these + the x-ray visualization component.
Well dear I'm guessing I'm considerably a lot older than you. And if I'm honest I didn't know by taking the pill, that my cervix widens, which then a boar could impregnate me, something I've fantasised about on numerous occasions. Two litres of cum in my womb, even one litre cum to think about it is a lot of boar cum. And you say the sticky layer would keep it in my womb, for anything up to a few weeks, is this a fact or just a estimate, fascinating though.

Unrealistic, but...

My fantasy would be with a grizzly bear. I'd be trekking through a coniferous forest, only to turn and see one looking directly at me. I sense something strange: this bear has no intention of harming me, and I feel my shoulders relax. I feel at ease, walking towards the bear as well. We stop, standing in front of each other. He licks my right hand, and I pet him with the other. I see a smile; I feel a purring. He proceeds to stand on his hinds legs, and I study his towering figure. Just a foot taller than me, with a powerful ursine figure typically of his species. I notice his large, bulky sheath, velvet soft and housing a vanilla-colored ursine phallus, slightly thicker and a few inches longer than mine. His crotch smells slightly fishy, slightly smoky, slightly cheezy, and as musky as sweaty balls usually are. His hindpaws are strangely humanoid but beautifully shaped, like the feet of a chubby guy. His tops are smooth, his toes are evenly sized, and I am drawn to worship and love this hairy beast for the beauty he is. He approaches, giving me the softest, warmest bear hug I've ever known in my life. I feel my shaft become erect, and he turns to gaze into my eyes. As I gaze back into his, I sense his love for me is overwhelmingly great and equal to my love for him. He slowly licks my face, a gentle scent of lemongrass and pine filling my nostrils. My body caves in to the rush of relaxation I feel after the second lick, and the third one sends me floating to the ground; the warm, gentle spring breeze lowering me to the patch of moss, pine needles, and soft, rich soil. The gentle grizzly lowers himself to the ground and crawls on top of me. We make out for hours; his warm slimy tongue in my mouth and his big juicy lips overlapping mine. His breath smells of pine trees and blueberries. Then we turn up the passion with some frottage; his thick ursine meat rubbing against mine and drooling endless amounts of pre. After coating my cock with his pre, he inches forward and gently rests his musky balls and cock/sheath on my face, free to sniff and lick while enveloping me with his scent. Then he turns to sit so that his asshole and balls are in my face. He farts a little, the purr of his anus inviting me to taste and sniff and explore its textures. Now the bear is yearning for more, and is actively squirting pre on my chest. He bends down and gives me oral, causing me to climax within minutes. Having had his fill of my jizz, he gets up again to let me return the favor. My stomach becomes bottomless, and I savor the flavor and consistency of his seed pouring from his cock. We make out again while he fucks me missionary-style till sunset. He fills me up, squirt after squirt, and the feeling of my frenulum rubbing against his soft, furry underbelly brings me to the edge. We end the night with him using his hind humanoid, beefy, wide bear feet to please me: from a gentle "foot-pawjob" to resting them in my face. As I breathe in to take long whiffs of his musky, corn-chippy feet, he gently nudges my nose with them, curling his toes a little to trap my nose between the beautifully stinky gaps between the toes. We slumber under the starlit night sky; silently eager to repeat it all the very next day...

(would anybody else like somethin' cool to drink?)

Unrealistic, but...

My fantasy would be with a grizzly bear. I'd be trekking through a coniferous forest, only to turn and see one looking directly at me. I sense something strange: this bear has no intention of harming me, and I feel my shoulders relax. I feel at ease, walking towards the bear as well. We stop, standing in front of each other. He licks my right hand, and I pet him with the other. I see a smile; I feel a purring. He proceeds to stand on his hinds legs, and I study his towering figure. Just a foot taller than me, with a powerful ursine figure typically of his species. I notice his large, bulky sheath, velvet soft and housing a vanilla-colored ursine phallus, slightly thicker and a few inches longer than mine. His crotch smells slightly fishy, slightly smoky, slightly cheezy, and as musky as sweaty balls usually are. His hindpaws are strangely humanoid but beautifully shaped, like the feet of a chubby guy. His tops are smooth, his toes are evenly sized, and I am drawn to worship and love this hairy beast for the beauty he is. He approaches, giving me the softest, warmest bear hug I've ever known in my life. I feel my shaft become erect, and he turns to gaze into my eyes. As I gaze back into his, I sense his love for me is overwhelmingly great and equal to my love for him. He slowly licks my face, a gentle scent of lemongrass and pine filling my nostrils. My body caves in to the rush of relaxation I feel after the second lick, and the third one sends me floating to the ground; the warm, gentle spring breeze lowering me to the patch of moss, pine needles, and soft, rich soil. The gentle grizzly lowers himself to the ground and crawls on top of me. We make out for hours; his warm slimy tongue in my mouth and his big juicy lips overlapping mine. His breath smells of pine trees and blueberries. Then we turn up the passion with some frottage; his thick ursine meat rubbing against mine and drooling endless amounts of pre. After coating my cock with his pre, he inches forward and gently rests his musky balls and cock/sheath on my face, free to sniff and lick while enveloping me with his scent. Then he turns to sit so that his asshole and balls are in my face. He farts a little, the purr of his anus inviting me to taste and sniff and explore its textures. Now the bear is yearning for more, and is actively squirting pre on my chest. He bends down and gives me oral, causing me to climax within minutes. Having had his fill of my jizz, he gets up again to let me return the favor. My stomach becomes bottomless, and I savor the flavor and consistency of his seed pouring from his cock. We make out again while he fucks me missionary-style till sunset. He fills me up, squirt after squirt, and the feeling of my frenulum rubbing against his soft, furry underbelly brings me to the edge. We end the night with him using his hind humanoid, beefy, wide bear feet to please me: from a gentle "foot-pawjob" to resting them in my face. As I breathe in to take long whiffs of his musky, corn-chippy feet, he gently nudges my nose with them, curling his toes a little to trap my nose between the beautifully stinky gaps between the toes. We slumber under the starlit night sky; silently eager to repeat it all the very next day...

(would anybody else like somethin' cool to drink?)
That's an amazing story:love: Thank you for sharing!

Back