Venezolano / New Guy, Venezuelan guy

JoshuaGuler

Lurker
Saludos gente, me llamo Joshua estoy por cumplir 30 años (sí, un señor mayor jajajaja)
Soy de Caracas, Venezuela y acabo de descubrir que Zooville existe y me encanta.

Para contar algo de mi, soy Géminis, amante de la fantasía, el scifi, el horror, termine mis estudios en dos carreras y trabajo con la música acá en mi país.
En cuanto a la zoofilia la descubrí de niño, crecí en el campo, para los que son de Venezuela, en Altagracia de Orituco y para los que no pues, es campo y campo, solo animales jajajajaja.

Mi gusto por la zoo comenzó al ver a mis primos sospechosos irse con una de las yeguas, la mayoría de las tardes lo hacían y pues un día al seguirlos los vi montando a la yegua y me gustó lo que vi.
El punto es que mi adolescencia estuvo repleta de Zoo hasta que fui a la universidad, desde allí la olvide y guarde las ganas hasta que tuve a mi perra.

Una cocker Spaniel (la de la foto de perfil) y desde entonces he vuelto a disfrutar de la zoo, en fin, eso es un poco de mi si quieren saber más hablemos, me gustaría conocer más personas zoo de todas partes.

-----------------------------------------------------
Greetings people, my name is Joshua, I'm about to turn 30 years old (yes, an old man hahahaha).

I'm from Caracas, Venezuela and I just discovered that Zooville exists and I love it.

To tell you something about me, I'm Gemini, I love fantasy, scifi, horror, I finished my studies in two careers and I work with music here in my country.

As for zoophilia I discovered it as a child, I grew up in the countryside, for those who are from Venezuela, in Altagracia de Orituco and for those who are not, it's field and field, only animals hahahahahaha.

My love for the zoo started when I saw my suspicious cousins riding one of the mares, most afternoons they did it and one day when I followed them I saw them riding the mare and I liked what I saw.

The point is that my adolescence was full of Zoo until I went to college, from there I forgot about it and kept the desire until I had my dog.

A cocker Spaniel (the one in the profile picture) and since then I have returned to enjoy the zoo, well, that's a little about me if you want to know more let's talk, I would like to know more zoo people from all over the world.

Greetings people, my name is Joshua, I'm about to turn 30 years old (yes, an old man hahahaha).

I'm from Caracas, Venezuela and I just discovered that Zooville exists and I love it.

To tell you something about me, I'm Gemini, I love fantasy, scifi, horror, I finished my studies in two careers and I work with music here in my country.

As for zoophilia I discovered it as a child, I grew up in the countryside, for those who are from Venezuela, in Altagracia de Orituco and for those who are not, it's field and field, only animals hahahahahaha.

My love for the zoo started when I saw my suspicious cousins riding one of the mares, most afternoons they did it and one day when I followed them I saw them riding the mare and I liked what I saw.

The point is that my adolescence was full of Zoo until I went to college, from there I forgot about it and kept the desire until I had my dog.

A cocker Spaniel (the one in the profile picture) and since then I have returned to enjoy the zoo, well, that's a little about me if you want to know more let's talk, I would like to know more zoo people from all over the world.

Hello and welcome to you Joshua. Such a lovely introduction. 🫶 I think you are probably on the lower end of age for this site. Maybe the average age at least. It sounds like you have a pretty good life going on for you over there. Congratulations on your successes. I wish you luck in your continued journey to explore the zoo world. Be safe out there and enjoy yourself. You’re among like minded people on here.

Back