Username change

Why do people fail to use the "Contact Us" button at the bottom of every page, that exists on almost all websites in some form or another?

Why do people fail to use the "Contact Us" button at the bottom of every page, that exists on almost all websites in some form or another?
Because a lot of websites are unresponsive on those interfaces. I have a strong suspicion that no one will answer on ZV either.

From an administrative point of view, there is also work with that, then it is easier to rewrite the name.
Although the deletion can also be done by a moderator, true.
Nope. Ban can be done by moderator. Delete only admin can.

And this is also why we don't delete accounts.
Well, I do. But only if the user asking has more than 20 posts on the forum and has a clean record and no warning strikes. Otherwise they get the spam treatment when asking for a deletion.

Can I have my username changed. Id message a mod but I haven't posted and don't have the points
Just let me know what you want and I'll change it. It takes only about a minute to actually change it, it's not a big deal to me.

Well, I do. But only if the user asking has more than 20 posts on the forum and has a clean record and no warning strikes. Otherwise they get the spam treatment when asking for a deletion.
Well that makes me a feel a bit better. I absolutely loathe that accounts are deleted. But now not so much.

Nope. Ban can be done by moderator. Delete only admin can.
WoW, you guys are very limited. You, pes, Mare lover 1975 deserves a higher level of moderator authority to make work on the large forum easier. ZThorse is stuck in 2020 when this forum was still small. Since then it has grown...

Just let me know what you want and I'll change it. It takes only about a minute to actually change it, it's not a big deal to me.
I want it changed to BerneseMTNd0g if that's okay. Thank u, apologies for the late reply.

Why doesn't show the old name the back arrow?
Well, it does for me, and the user as well. But in the options to change the username there is a checkbox for the username change not to be displayed publicly, and unless I think the user is trying to run away from controversy, I almost always hide the username change history arrow from normal users. But that's just how I handle it.

Good day, could I also request to change my username? We will use the web forum as a couple.

ckorodenis => Bubaci2

Oh can we please get in on this and change out our bachelor user and make it WestOzCpl please and thank you!

Back