Useing a buttplug for anal sex preparations?

I<3horses

Zooville Settler
Maybe not the correct section but my question is: can i use a normal shaped buttplug for streching and preparing my anus for anal sex?
If not, what are you folks useing for that? Any recommendations?
My main interest here is about stretching my sphincter.

cheers

no, never do anal and/or ask again :) just kidding
normal butt plugs will do just fine

Last edited by a moderator:
no, never do anal and/or ask again :) just kidding
normal butt plugs will do just fine
Thanks. I wasn't quite sure because i found a few plugs which were specifically made for this task. At least according to there advertisement.

Thanks. I wasn't quite sure because i found a few plugs which were specifically made for this task. At least according to there advertisement.

well if youve never done anal play before definitely get one so you can start getting used to relaxing yourself. and use lube, lube is definitely a must because it dries up quick down there. once you get used to knowing how to relax, im sure youd havean idea on how to handle the real thing. i played for a while and wider sized plugs that were filling but also comfortable to wear while around the house or even out on errands (get the ones with comfort bases, not the big round base). sadly i still havent experienced the real thing. one day though! lol

Yeah, i made this mistake once when i bought my first plug. He is very nice to wear on a daily base but has a roung base so after a while it gets
uncomfortable. Which is a real shame

definitely, i loved to plug up and could sit comfortably at the computer and just go about my stuff. my favorite one was the Njoy Pure Plug 2.0 (pricey but very awesome)

@timmythetooth pricey is a slight understatement :p but he looks realy nice. I am thinking of buying a silicone one but still not sure if i would use anything other than metal

@timmythetooth pricey is a slight understatement :p but he looks realy nice. I am thinking of buying a silicone one but still not sure if i would use anything other than metal

silicone is ok but metal is much smoother and cleans super quick :) but im sure once you go longer, silicone would be better over all for pleasure. ive only done plugs but never dildos, although im sure theyd be MUCH more fun ?

Back