"Urgent" Looking for voice anonymization | French law issue

B

BojackFR

Hi folks, I'm not really active on this board, I'm a french guy, and english is not my first language, and I don't take enought time to write here.
In France, we'll quickly have a law proposal (january 20th) and we made a little doc we sent to the french deputies, and I'd like to make a Youtube video about the current law change.
I made some trying with synthetis voice, but in french it's not really good.
I tried to use pitch and speed voice modification, but anti zoo can easily make the way back to my voice.

If any one knows a way to anonymize my voice, could he help me please ?
I get some days to do this video, maybe a week.
Even if I have to buy a licence, it's not a problem.

Please, if someone could help me, thanks :)

I suggest searching for better text to speech synthesizer. Surely there's a decent French speaking one.

Google translator can speak. It speaks very well in English, you can try French too. You may need to add extra spaces, commas and such to make it speak better.

Hi folks, I'm not really active on this board, I'm a french guy, and english is not my first language, and I don't take enought time to write here.
In France, we'll quickly have a law proposal (january 20th) and we made a little doc we sent to the french deputies, and I'd like to make a Youtube video about the current law change.
I made some trying with synthetis voice, but in french it's not really good.
I tried to use pitch and speed voice modification, but anti zoo can easily make the way back to my voice.

If any one knows a way to anonymize my voice, could he help me please ?
I get some days to do this video, maybe a week.
Even if I have to buy a licence, it's not a problem.

Please, if someone could help me, thanks :)
Record it deveral times with different voice tones but always keeping the length of the words and inflection the same, then, use reaper and the native reaper plugin called pitch and change the pitches of the different tracks, it will make it sound scary but it willl make recognition imposible, adding reverb should help throw of any software they might use to try and recognize yout voice

Back