*UPDATE* my husband found out & is into it!?

*UPDATE* from previous post titled, 'I know i could never tell my husband'.

My husband went through my phone and found my account and chats. I was mortified. He said that he didn't mind because 'it was just a fetish', but he didn't understand 'the lifestyle'. I was left pondering whether to jeopardize my marriage to live out my zoo fantasies or suppress it forever. I know a little extreme but, that's how my mind thinks.

My husband nonchalantly mentions this morning as he's waking up, that he thinks 'the fetish im into is kinda hot and he's been thinking about it'. OMG, I think I'm dreaming. Anyways a convo about this leads to me having the real chance for dream to become reality.

Finding this community has really been a great part of my journey. I'm so happy 😊
Amazing. Super happy for you!

Well that's great that everything is working out. Like I said before though, let's just hope he doesn't get too into it run off to be with his new dog lover on a farm somewhere in Kansas.

*UPDATE* from previous post titled, 'I know i could never tell my husband'.

My husband went through my phone and found my account and chats. I was mortified. He said that he didn't mind because 'it was just a fetish', but he didn't understand 'the lifestyle'. I was left pondering whether to jeopardize my marriage to live out my zoo fantasies or suppress it forever. I know a little extreme but, that's how my mind thinks.

My husband nonchalantly mentions this morning as he's waking up, that he thinks 'the fetish im into is kinda hot and he's been thinking about it'. OMG, I think I'm dreaming. Anyways a convo about this leads to me having the real chance for dream to become reality.

Finding this community has really been a great part of my journey. I'm so happy 😊
I’m so happy for you. Keep us updated on your journey!

I wonder if she's still okay?

The message is almost 2 years old, i.e. June 4, 2022
9 days after its announcement on June 13 2022, she never wrote anything here again.

Back