Unrestricted forum

Hello^ ^

Tourist
O Olá, alguém conhece algum fórum diferente?
s All be released .... My EMAIL DELETED

9. Do not include phone numbers / emails / KiK / any other IM names, links or chat invites in any section of the main site, including the personals section. Have members contact you through PM on the site instead. You then can decide to share them those details. (Posting on their profile does not count as a private message.) Encoding your phone number in the form of alphabet is also not allowed.

Last edited by a moderator:
O Olá, alguém conhece algum fórum diferente?
s All be released .... My EMAIL DELETED

9. Do not include phone numbers / emails / KiK / any other IM names, links or chat invites in any section of the main site, including the personals section. Have members contact you through PM on the site instead. You then can decide to share them those details. (Posting on their profile does not count as a private message.) Encoding your phone number in the form of alphabet is also not allowed.
Este fórum não é bom o suficiente?

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE = "Kydiell, post: 209739, membro: 42175"]
Este fórum não é bom ou suficiente?
[/CITAR]
N It was not what to say, I would like to know if there is any without any restrictions. In fact if you know, I appreciate if you tell me how to be a part.

[QUOTE = "Areion, post: 209793, membro: 10943"]
Quais restrições estão limitando você?
[/CITAR]
v do you know what the rules are for? well, i would like to participate in something that doesn’t have rules, simple as that.

[QUOTE = "Oldman, post: 209975, membro: 7"]
Você fala sobre restrições como se estivesse lendo as regras, mas ainda insiste em quebrá-las, inserindo seu email.
[/ CITAR]
e this is the real reason for my interest in knowing if there is such a forum without any rules.

[QUOTE = "Oldman, post: 209975, membro: 7"]
Você fala sobre restrições como se estivesse lendo as regras, mas ainda insiste em quebrá-las, inserindo seu email.
[/ CITAR]
e this is the real reason for my interest in knowing if there is such a forum without any rules.
Our rules are somewhat relaxed. This can only mean that you are looking for shit that we as a community detest and frown upon. It is also most likely illegal everywhere on this planet. You will not find it here. If it's not that, feel free to check out our dumpster fire. Lot's of discussions happen there that might be to your liking.

[QUOTE = "Oldman, post: 209997, membro: 7"]
Nossas regras são um pouco relaxadas. Isso só pode significar que você está procurando por coisas que nós, como comunidade, detestamos e desaprovamos. Também é provavelmente ilegal em qualquer lugar do planeta. Você não o encontrará aqui. Se não for esse o caso, sinta-se à vontade para conferir o fogo da lixeira. Muitas discussões acontecem lá que podem ser do seu agrado.
[/CITAR]
O Where do I find that trash fire?

The rule is in place for YOUR SAFETY! The moderators don't want people posting personal information which can get yourself exposed. There are profile skimmers on here looking to collect personally identifying information. Don't get yourself exposed and outed in the name of meeting people. I've been exposed before, it's not fun.

[QUOTE = "FloofyNewfie, postagem: 210010, membro: 28634"]
A regra está em vigor para SUA SEGURANÇA! Os moderadores não querem que as pessoas publiquem informações pessoais que possam ser expostas. Existem skimmers de perfil aqui procurando coletar informações de identificação pessoal. Não fique exposto e exposto em nome de conhecer pessoas. Já fui exposto antes, não é divertido.
[/CITAR]
E I understand your fear of being exposed, but in my case I have nothing important that can be exposed.

[QUOTE = "FloofyNewfie, postagem: 210010, membro: 28634"]
A regra está em vigor para SUA SEGURANÇA! Os moderadores não querem que as pessoas publiquem informações pessoais que possam ser expostas. Existem skimmers de perfil aqui procurando coletar informações de identificação pessoal. Não fique exposto e exposto em nome de conhecer pessoas. Já fui exposto antes, não é divertido.
[/CITAR]
E I understand your fear of being exposed, but in my case I have nothing important that can be exposed.
When I got exposed I didn't even have any animals at the time, I simply talked about zoophilia and the was reason enough. I got it cleared up, but not without damage. The fact that you're even on here is reason enough, this is a website dedicated to zoophila and bestiality after all.

There are no forums without rules that are going to be reasonable - those are forums you want no part of.

Back