Unexpected loss today...

This is very sad. It's always different when it's unexpected. We lost one of our cats last year, when he was hit by a car. It was too soon. Enjoy the time you spent together, and appreciate that you had a much as you did. We're all very lucky to enjoy all that we do. It's hard, but it will get easier. We got our cat cremated as well, he sits on a shelf for us to remember the times we had. Stay safe.

I'm so sorry for your loss. I think loosing a pet that way is worst, no signs, no indication. I lost a dog and then a cat that way within a month of each other. The dog was my wife's before we met and he passed while she was on a plane home. The cat was mine and she passed while boarded at the vet when we were to celebrate a wedding that day. It was heartbreaking. Both were cremated, I later divided my cat's ashes next to a bunch of trees I planted so I would always be able to see some part of her live on. Again, so sorry...be strong...the nightmare will end. No, it'll never be the same again but you will heal.

Losing one of our animal friends is the only time they ever hurt us. With time the pain goes away but the hurt will never heal. Please accept my condolences - Just to hear of your loss causes sadness in my heart

I'm so sorry for your loss. We've cats and have lost cats in the past - they are some of the best friends and companions a person can have. I know how hard this is.

My beloved pet cat has very suddenly passed away within the past hour at the emergency vet clinic. Nobody knows what happened. She was fine last night. The vet has no idea what went wrong... but she is being cremated and we will have her back with us in about a week. This doesn't feel real. When will I wake up from the nightmare?

My poor baby girl.. She was an indoor only cat, spoiled, ate good, very loved. We rescued her off the streets. I can't believe our baby is gone. The pain in my chest is unlike anything else.

Please hug your babies a little tighter tonight everyone, because you never know when you wont be able to do it again. Give your pets an extra kiss from me and my kitty, please.
Do you use any aromatherapy products in your house? Cats are sensitive to some herbs in the oils.

Damn. Sorry for your loss. Rest assured she had a great life, filled with warmth and love. So few animals, in the scheme of things, have that. Bless you for it.

Sorry for the loss. And you can’t fail a animal because you don’t know what happened, they can’t talk to let you know. I have been through it as well
But we all recover and recenter eventually. Play out the 5 steps of grief at your pace and things will even out over time. And don’t let someone tell you to get over it!

My beloved pet cat has very suddenly passed away within the past hour at the emergency vet clinic. Nobody knows what happened. She was fine last night. The vet has no idea what went wrong... but she is being cremated and we will have her back with us in about a week. This doesn't feel real. When will I wake up from the nightmare?

My poor baby girl.. She was an indoor only cat, spoiled, ate good, very loved. We rescued her off the streets. I can't believe our baby is gone. The pain in my chest is unlike anything else.

Please hug your babies a little tighter tonight everyone, because you never know when you wont be able to do it again. Give your pets an extra kiss from me and my kitty, please.
So sorry for your loss and thinking of you at this time. ?

Back