Trying to get her interested

mrcrazy123

Tourist
I've had my dog for about a year and a half now and finally had her give me a good reaction and I'm so excited I have to share.

She's had two heats since I got her, her third one is probably going to start this month or next, and I've always tried to get her interested in physical contact but she's never really cared for it. She didn't react negatively, growl or get scared, she would just be a puppy and get hyper or just pull away. She's probably close to two and a half now, so she was still full of puppy energy this past year.

I've tried to just be consistently gentle and never make her uncomfortable. I figured if she just got used to my fingers touching her under the tail or w/e it might eventually turn into more. She's never really cooperated if I tried to touch her clit or put a finger in her. I don't want to force her, so she'd just move away if I ever tried too much. When she was in heat she would let me touch a bit but would get too excited to stand still and let me explore or learn that she could feel good from the touching.

She likes tummy rubs alot and will let me play with her nipples and tits and lately I've been moving my hand further back between her legs until I was rubbing her belly and the underside of her spade at the same time. Today I had one hand rubbing her belly and the other under her tail, i rubbed her clit from underneath and pressed at the fur between her spade and tailhole, squishing her spade in my fingers.

It's not the first time she's let me touch her like this, she just patiently stands there and I let her go in a minute or if I feel like she's getting uncomfortable. But today I could feel her pussy clenching in my hand, she spread her legs and flagged her tail a bit and I felt her bits clench and unclench in my fingers as I rubbed her. I didn't penetrate her with my fingers but just feeling her stand there and get into it was so hot.

I took my junk out and 'mounted' her by gripping her hips and dry humping and she stayed still and let me. I've never done more than slide a finger into her quickly during her past heats, so I knew she wasn't going to be stretched out and ready for me, but I grabbed my dick and rubbed the tip against her vulva, pressing gently and just kinda rubbing her. I had one hand under gently her petting her belly but I wasn't restraining her at all and she just let me do it. I pulled away after a minute and she did the happy dog dance by tapping her feet before sniffing my cock a bit and going off to play.

I'll be doing more in the coming days but I'm so happy she finally seems like she might be open to experimenting. I was worried she might just be a dog who was never interested, but today seems like a good sign. She'll be going into heat pretty soon and I'm excited.

Wow okay so it took way longer for her heat cycle to come than I expected. Close to 9 months. It only just started today, as in today is the first time I noticed any bleeding (I know it's not really blood, but same same).

She's still pretty shy about sexy stuff but she let's me touch her under the tail and doesn't pull away in general.

Bitches will be pretty stand-offish towards males when their heat just starts, since they aren't fully 'ready' yet and since she's never had sex I'm not expecting her to start flagging at me or anything, however I have been working with her today.

My goal is to just get her to understand that I can make her feel good by playing with the lady bits and maybe we can move toward full penetration next week or something when she's more receptive.

Had her lying down on the bed napping and relaxed so I started by giving her some good pats and cuddles and then sniffing at her under the tail like another dog would. When she seemed accepting of this I went ahead and started kissing/licking her vulva while stroking her with my hands so she knew it was just me giving her affection like normal.

I did this several times throughout today, just for a few seconds each time, I didn't want to push her too far and have her react negatively.

The best one today was when she moved her tail a bit to give me better access when I was licking her so I decided to stay down there for longer. I was pushing my tongue into her, trying to rub her clit if I could. She calmly lay there and let me do it, eventually I felt her tummy start to shudder under my hand, like a shiver or a twitch, and it shook for maybe 5 seconds while I kept licking her. Then she moved a little to pull away so I stopped and she seemed happy enough? I'm not sure if that was an orgasm or if she just got excited but it made me fucking hard for sure.

Wow okay so it took way longer for her heat cycle to come than I expected. Close to 9 months. It only just started today, as in today is the first time I noticed any bleeding (I know it's not really blood, but same same).

She's still pretty shy about sexy stuff but she let's me touch her under the tail and doesn't pull away in general.

Bitches will be pretty stand-offish towards males when their heat just starts, since they aren't fully 'ready' yet and since she's never had sex I'm not expecting her to start flagging at me or anything, however I have been working with her today.

My goal is to just get her to understand that I can make her feel good by playing with the lady bits and maybe we can move toward full penetration next week or something when she's more receptive.

Had her lying down on the bed napping and relaxed so I started by giving her some good pats and cuddles and then sniffing at her under the tail like another dog would. When she seemed accepting of this I went ahead and started kissing/licking her vulva while stroking her with my hands so she knew it was just me giving her affection like normal.

I did this several times throughout today, just for a few seconds each time, I didn't want to push her too far and have her react negatively.

The best one today was when she moved her tail a bit to give me better access when I was licking her so I decided to stay down there for longer. I was pushing my tongue into her, trying to rub her clit if I could. She calmly lay there and let me do it, eventually I felt her tummy start to shudder under my hand, like a shiver or a twitch, and it shook for maybe 5 seconds while I kept licking her. Then she moved a little to pull away so I stopped and she seemed happy enough? I'm not sure if that was an orgasm or if she just got excited but it made me fucking hard for sure.
can we see a picture of her in heat please

Thank you for sharing your experiences. When you touch her (from behind, she stands) vulva and she ligfts it up (and might drip a little bit)
she wants 'more'. Then you should at least finger her to orgasm. Our boxer bitch then wanted it again some 30 minutes later several times
a day.

Yeah none of that yet, but it's still early in her heat so she might be still warming up. She might just never come around to it and that will be okay too, but I hope she does.

Nothing much to report today. The internet-stuff I've read about dog heat says it's about a week from 'shows signs of heat' to 'ready to be bred'. So I'm still hoping that her natural hormones/instincts helps her open up a little bit.

With some gentle petting and love she'll let me fondle her when we cuddle, but only for a little while. After a bit of play I'll feel her spade start contracting and pulsing and then she'll start to pull away, over stimulated maybe. I love eating her out, but likewise she'll only let me do that for a short while before she'll move away and then I'm not going to try and follow her or force her to do anything.

None of this is her coming up to me and asking for attention, it's all me going to her when she's calm and relaxed and napping or whatever, and then slowly trying to convince her.

She is a very nervous dog in general, loud noises really bother her and she'll often go hide in her crate, the bathroom, a closet, if something scares her. I'm hoping there is just some amount of learning 'okay this feeling is good and my owner is trying to do nice things to me' and that she eventually comes to actively seek out this attention.

I desperately want a dog that would come up to me, turn her ass toward me, flag her tail, and look over her shoulder at me. Just asking me to put my tongue, fingers, and cock to work on her. It would be so fucking hot to have a dog signal to me that she wanted sexual contact.

Might not be in the cards with this dog though, which is fine. She's a very good dog and is sweet as all hell. I have plans to get another dog, another intact female, in a few years, probably some flavor of labrador. So if this dog just wants to be a dog and doesn't want a relationship with me on that level it's fine. I'll probably know for certain one way or another after this heat cycle. She wasn't interested during her first couple cycles with me, but she was also under 2 years old then so that was pretty normal anyway.

The internet-stuff I've read about dog heat says it's about a week from 'shows signs of heat' to 'ready to be bred'. So I'm still hoping that her natural hormones/instincts helps her open up a little bit.

It is closer to 2 weeks. My girls has had 4 heats, the first 2 her clit was so big that entry was near impossible. The third I was able to finger her and get the tip in a few times but mentally she is so young and worried I can not push the point.

Since the third heat I have been able to finger her to orgasm which is dangerous when you have 130lbs of bitch zoomies.

Since her 3rd or 4th she rolls onto her back and spreads her legs for pussy pats or fingering. But licking her pussy freaks her out as she thinks I am trying to eat her. When ever I get over her back or over her belly she is still scared as she is very timid for a big dog. I am hoping that her next heat she is mentally mature she does not take much effort to orgasm so we should be able to get multiples during sex.

This is a chart I found that gives you a map to what her body is doing at each stage.

The standing heat part is when you miss out on sleep.

If you got the first bleeding day right you can expect the days to follow pretty cloesly.

View attachment 292557
Yeah thanks for this. I'm pretty sure I got the first bleed day right, so I'm still 5 days away or so from having her instincts on my side.

I'm still not sure it's gonna happen because she's been so anxious/nervous about contact. She's not pulling away or anything, I have a hand on her hip but I'm not really restraining her when I'm doing stuff.

She's also on the smaller end of large-enough, only about 60lb. Though even if I can't actually get my dick in her I'm happy enough just fingering her to completion. That'd be hot enough for me.

No real news from the past couple days. Continuing to touch her when she's in a good mood, not pushing her too far either. My goal is to stop touching her before she feels like she wants to pull away, but also to touch her for longer periods of time. At worst she'll kinda pull away lightly and then I'll just let her go, but still no true interest.

I got down on my knees once and rubbed my cockhead against her vulva but didn't try to push in or anything and she stood still and flagged for that, at least for a good minute or so. Later next week when the cycle is further along I might try fingering her in that position, if she feels more comfortable with a classic 'mounting' position. I don't want to just try and jam myself in there without at least getting her used to being stretched by a couple fingers, but she might be more comfortable being taken like that.

I got down on my knees once and rubbed my cockhead against her vulva but didn't try to push in or anything and she stood still and flagged for that, at least for a good minute or so. Later next week when the cycle is further along I might try fingering her in that position, if she feels more comfortable with a classic 'mounting' position. I don't want to just try and jam myself in there without at least getting her used to being stretched by a couple fingers, but she might be more comfortable being taken like that.

My first Dane X had been abused by a guy as a puppy so that meant fingers and tongue were very frightening for her. But she was happy to take dick from about her second heat.

My new girl is very timid when it comes to body position. I can't get above her like a stud dog would and I can't lay over her in missionary.

But we have made great progress with touching her butt and rubbing her pussy. She could not handle a wet finger on her pussy but now I can massage her pussy and slip a wet finger in.

Every dog is different and every action can go either way, it sounds like you have the right approach and she is willing to learn.

Enjoy reading these and thinking of a man penetrating that soft pussy. It looks so beautiful in videos.

So now when I slip a hand under her tail she'll flag and her pussy will tilt up. She still won't just stand there and let me play with her unless I keep a hand on her hip and hold her a bit. I wouldn't say I'm restraining her and if she tries to move away even a little I just let her go, but it's still not quite the same as her standing completely still. It's encouraging seeing her flag though.

I've slipped a finger into her several times now and tried to pleasure her and wow, she is just so soft on the inside but those muscles are powerful! When she contracts on my finger it's so hot and I can't imagine how good that must feel if it was my cock she was wrapped around. I don't think I've managed to finger her to orgasm yet, though I've tried, but she's clearly getting something out of it and I can feel her clench and shudder as I'm working her.

On the other hand she's unreasonably tight. I could probably get two fingers into her vulva, but I can't even get my index finger into her inner canal without feeling like I'd be really pushing against some resistance.

She's a virgin so i know there is a hymen, but I also know that female dogs can relax those muscles to allow male's to get in easier. So I'm wondering if she is simply too small for humans, or if she is still all clenched up and nervous despite how she flags and convulses around my finger.

She's close to 60 pounds, maybe as little as 55, but she is a fairly athletic build, not as thin as something like a whippet but not stout like a labrador would be. So it could be she's just too small anyway. Though, as I've said before, if she was sexually interested but small enough that I could only do mouth and hand stuff I'd still really enjoy doing that with her.

We'll see if she relaxes further in the next couple days. I plan to keep fingering her where I can, she's less comfortable with my mouth on her. It's too bad, I'd love to just go to town on her with my tongue, but for now a nice lubed up finger seems at least semi-well received? Still waiting for her to come up to me, turn around, and flag for some attention, rather than flagging out of instinct when touched.

You are right she is all tense and frightened learning all of these new experiences. Lifting her vulva is a natural response to contact. Her body is designed to not let anything in to avoid infection. A stud dog will just nail her to the hilt real quick. Then she gets to learn about the knot.

You can bring her to orgasm quickly with the right manipulation. The next tight ring is the main muscle she grabs the knot with. If she will relax to let you massage inside that ring you want hook your finger slightly to pull back on that ring like a knot would.

Does not need a lot of pressure but stimulation here will wind her up quickly you will the vagina get hotter. Then she may want to take off and do zoomies.

Okay, I'm pretty sure my dog is just uninterested in sex. I'm trying my best but I'm just not getting the reaction out of her that I'd hope for.

At best she'll stand there and let my rub her vulva a bit before she pulls away. If I take a nice lubed up finger and prod her rear she will lift her vulva into position and flag her tail but if I actually try and slide the finger into her she won't really accept it. She might stand still for a second but she'll pull away pretty quickly.

I've been very gentle and haven't tried to restrain her or anything, so she isn't scared of me in the slightest, she just doesn't really seem to want me to touch her like that. She'll put up with me for a minute or two but that's not really the standard I'm looking for in a canine partner.

She isn't interested in male dogs either, tbf. I run into other dogs on walks and I'm very careful with her because she's in heat, but if any other dog seems a bit too interested she's immediately retreating and defensive.

It's a little disappointing in a way, when I got a dog in the first place I made sure it was an intact female of a breed large enough to accommodate a human (though I have my doubts she is actually big enough, it feels borderline). But I also got a dog because dogs are great and I've worked with her and trained her into a very well adjusted and happy pup. I probably won't try to force the issue with her anymore. Maybe a bit of light touching here and there because it's harmless and fun for me, but I think ultimately I'm going to have to wait for my next dog to actually go all the way.

Knock on wood I'll be getting a puppy in a year or two as a second dog in the house, so another 18 months or couple years after that I'll get another shot. It'll be a larger breed than my current dog, for sure, and also something a bit more obedient. Not because of the sex thing lol, but this girl is a hound and hooboy does she have her own ideas about how she wants to spend her time. Smart as a whip and super opinionated, this one. Probably get a lab next time, a happy, eager to please dog with a nice stout frame for sexy times.

Still around, still experimenting. Never pushing the dog into anything but just trying various things to see how she responds. She's been in a really great mood lately and is a happy well-adjusted dog.

I've been regularly touching her under the tail whenever she comes over for pets/attention. Nothing penetrative or even remotely aggressive, alot of rubbing her above the vulva since she seems to like that and will allow me to do that. Been touching her anus lately too to see if she might be open to that and she seems more comfortable with that than with the vulva, oddly.

I'm wondering if she had some bad experiences before I got her, since she was probably about 1 or a little older and was already nervous/reactive when I got her. I've trained the nervousness/reactivity out of her and she's a great happy dog now, but she might've had a bad experience with an aggressive male dog or even an owner before me. She's got big ole nipples like she's had puppies, but also I'm pretty sure she was too young to have had puppies when I got her? It's odd and I'm not sure either way.

I regularly play-mount her and she'll allow that, often she'll get excited and run around after and sometimes play-mount me in return. Today it was possible to slip myself out of my pants when I play-mounted her and rub myself across her vulva, she isn't in heat or anything so i wasn't going to really do anything, but I'm just trying to get her used to that contact. She kept her tail to the side and let me rub my tip against her, then out of curiosity I moved myself up to her ass and started pressing against her there and she didn't seem to mind. I wasn't going to penetrate her, I've not even tried to get a finger up there before, but I wanted to know how she'd react to feeling me push up there and she just stood and took it. The thought of it made me pretty hard, ngl.

I took my hands off her hips and dismounted, she turned around to sniff my dick and then zoomied around the room a bit and we went back to just playing tug and fetch and stuff.

I'm no expert, never been with a dog or had a dog other than this one, but I think that's basically a pretty good sign. Still months to go before her next heat will get here, I'm hoping the regular non-threatening contact and her generally being much more comfortable with me will get me over the hump (pun intended).

Sounds like you are right in that she has had a previous bad experience and they are hard to get past.

When I got my first girl she was badly treated by the previous owner, not much in a physical way but definitely in a sexual way. He had a malamute and husky then he got a dane X bull arab pup. From my play with her at her first heat she screamed when I touched her clit.

For her entire life she was scared of fingers on her pussy and my tongue on her pussy. But she was fine for me to use my dick to stimulate her or fuck her.

So I inferred that the previous owner tried to treat a puppy like she was mature and when she reacted tried to force her. She was mentally not able to handle the things he tried.

So even with her bad start to zoo life we had 10+ years of sexual fun.

Keep up the good work.

I've had good luck playing with my girls, I don't mean sexually, just regular playing. We rough house and play, a favored game of my current bitch is she will come running past me and I attempt to "nibble" at her with my hands when she goes by. We also play other games and such and when we're playing close by, I like to slide my hand or my chin up onto her back from an obique angle as if I were coming up behind her, but from one side; like you'd see a male dog do when he's teasing a bitch. We'll often keep playing, but if she's receptive I'll see if she's up for more and pursue from there.

My current bitch is more sexually aggessive than the last and she makes it pretty clear when she's wanting some attention; she'll start mounting the other dogs or my shoulder and start humping. If I slide a hand along her belly to her vulva, she rides it like a hackhammer.

If I scratch my girl's backside she'll get excited and want to play mount me, she'll hump me for a minute if I let her and I'll often play mount her in return right after.

I'm not 100% sure if that is a sexual interaction for her or just playing/dominance/some other dog thing, but she does seem to do it after I give her a good scratch near the back. She doesn't really enjoy direct vulva contact but if you scratch her backside above/to the side she'll do it.

I love this dog a whole lot, but I do hear stories about people with dogs that are openly sexual toward their owners and it makes me mad jealous. I'll have other dogs in my lifetime for sure, so maybe I'll still get that sort of relationship. The idea of a dog approaching me for sex is incredibly arousing.

Stuck my middle finger in her ass today, all the way down to the knuckle. She didn't seem to mind and I moved it in/out a bit and she just stood there and let me.

It was looser than I expected too, I think i could probably get a second finger in there without too much effort and that'd likely be loose enough for actual penetration.

If she cooperated with anal that would be pretty great, not sure if I want to try actually mounting her like that out of heat though. The hormones from heat might help her be open to cooperating for the first attempt at it.

Her heat will still be several months away since the last one was late july, plenty of time for light play and touching before then.

She seems to like being tickled under the tail. I've tried various forms of rubbing/prodding like I've seen done in videos or mentioned before. She always seems a bit nervous about those, she never pulls away but she will keep her tail down and just wait for me to stop. Which isn't encouraging.

However she seems more receptive to a tickling sort of motion, with lots of little light touches and not really focusing on anything in particular. That makes her flag pretty reliably. She's not in heat and won't be for another couple months at a guess, but she's a fully grown adult now and I think I"ll be able to do something with her this cycle.

I hope so anyhow, I'd love to have that sort of relationship with my sweet girl.

However she seems more receptive to a tickling sort of motion, with lots of little light touches and not really focusing on anything in particular. That makes her flag pretty reliably. She's not in heat and won't be for another couple months at a guess, but she's a fully grown adult now and I think I"ll be able to do something with her this cycle.

I hope so anyhow, I'd love to have that sort of relationship with my sweet girl.

Sounds like you are getting there.

My girl just had her 5th heat and she has changed mentally still worried about me above her missionary style but she accepts me above her doggy style. She is really getting into having a dick in her pussy in or out of heat.

She flags her tail when I tickle her tail or butt. She also raises her vulva when tickled under her arse like she is in heat.

She is quite happy to get bred doggy style.

It's a long slow process with a nervous girl. I try to consistently do SOMETHING every day, with the idea being that if it becomes just a normal thing it won't scare her so much.

So when we're play wrestling I'll pretend to be a dog and sniff under her tail and then quickly mount her and give her a few dry humps before getting off again. I'll rub my face on the back of her neck, stuff like that. In addition to trying to tickle and tease her with my fingers.

Sometimes I'll be naked and do the same thing but actually prod at her pussy or ass with my dick. Not attempting to penetrate, just getting her used to the sensation so she isn't afraid of it. She's still not really communicating that she wants to do anything, but then she isn't in heat and has never been bred by anything (as far as I know).

I'm hoping she'll at least be less scared of that contact when she goes into her cycle. When in her cycle she'll be more sensitive and if she isn't scared she might have time to notice how good it feels. At that point I'm hoping she becomes more proactively interested, but we'll see.

I'll keep 'blogging' here because why not, it's not like I can share this with anybody else.

E: the furthest I've ever gone is lubing my cock up and pressing it firmly against her ass. I've slid my fingers inside her before so I'm sure she's big enough, but I wasn't really trying to push hard enough to go in. Just enough so she felt some actual pressure. She definitely didn't feel comfortable and pulled away quickly, but then she just excitedly jumped around as if we were playing and then scooted off.

It reminds me of training her to be less reactive of other dogs/people when I originally got her. She was hyper reactive to EVERYTHING, strong fear response and then lots of barking to tell people to give her space. However, she's also a VERY FRIENDLY dog, she absolutely loves other dogs on our walks, and she wants to go up and sniff most stranger's hands (no pets from strangers but she'll happily interact with them).

So the reality when I got her wasn't 'I hate everybody' as much as it was 'I love everybody but I'm also scared'. She'd send very mixed messages to people and it took a fair bit of training to get her to simply relax and trust that the strangers and other dogs weren't going to hurt her or anything. Lots of having her sit by me and feeding her chicken treats as strangers went past before she learned.

So to some extent I'm hoping this is the same, that she does have some actual interest but it's partly hidden under her nervous tendencies. She trusts and loves the hell out of me anyway, so I'm hoping it works out.

Last edited:
Was super hard late at night tonight and rolled the dog onto her back and jerked off between her legs. I held my tip against her spade and came on her and she let me. Pretty fucking hot.

Fingered her a little using my own cum as lube, just a bit of rubbing but not much. Already had a good time and didn't want to push it too far and leave her wit ha bad experience.

Still experimenting. Nothing penetrative yet. I don't really expect to even get a chance at that until she goes into heat again, and the last time was basically the start of august, so it's been about 6 months now since her last one started. When she does start I'll be sure to try something more serious, for now it's mostly just touching lightly and keeping it friendly so she doesn't associate it with anything bad.

I've jerked off onto her spade half a dozen times while she was laying on her back in bed, and I've massaged and fondled her in the same position quite a bit. She seems to allow contact in that position more easily than she does when she's just standing, though I've also been 'mount'ing her alot, putting my weight on her back while fondling her, or holding her hips and dry humping. Anything that can normalize that sort of contact without hurting/bothering her.

It seems to be going well but the next heat will really be what to watch for. It'll either end with penetrative sex or the realization it will never happen, I think.

Back