Trying to figure out female dog sex

Discorick

Lurker
Hey everyone loooooong time lurker first timeposter. I've had my intact girl for about a year and that makes her about 1 and 1/2 years old. Kinda been playing with her since I got here a finger slipped here and there. Today she seemed horny idk I fingered her and I've never seen a dog in that position (kneck cranked back making eye contact )I was saying her name and she was full blown catatonic . Pulled my finger out and she ran in circles and is now is right by my side asleep .... My question is every intact female like this also .... Wtf was that ?

See the pinned threads here:

That seems to be zoomies, it is an aftereffect of an orgasm.
I think what I'm trying to sus out is her jumping of the bed and being MORE than hyped to jump back on the bed . I see guys like dusklisj and the guy sharing his lab on this forum.... Guy can dream he got a unicorn

Also my dick is way to big it seems

Guess I'm try to ask ... Are all dogs down for it or is it individual. Love my girl no matter what but man I really want to get after it if you know what I mean

Most dogs have a different reaction after they cum, same as people.

My girl seems kinda tired afeter we do the deed because she humps a lot while its happening and that tuckers her out. (Shes an akita so she preferres to keep movement to a minimum)

But i had a male back in highschool who I'd give the odd HJ or BJ too and he would get all lovey dovey afterwards. (He was an outside dog so i asume he needed the contact)

However i haven't actually seen a dog get the zoomies from sex yet. I feel like that would lead to an exceptionally difficult clean up as they splatter your cum around the room.

However i haven't actually seen a dog get the zoomies from sex yet.
It depends on the dog's temperament, for me some of them run around after sex (and then there are white cum everywhere, but she licks it up), but some of my dogs just lie on the bed and wag their tails.

She seems like she gets the the concept 😂 just doesn't know quite what to do if that makes sense so fore dudes that are fucking.... How did you start? Was it crazy tight at first ?

It depends on the dog's temperament, for me some of them run around after sex (and then there are white cum everywhere, but she licks it up), but some of my dogs just lie on the bed and wag their tails.
And here i am with my girl who just layd down next to me and goes to sleep.

Why akita so lazy...

My girl is very low energy, but you can see a definite boost right after sex. If I try to lie down in bed afterwards, she'll wag her tail and wuff at me to make me get back up. According to her, aftersex is time for pets and play! For a few minutes, anyway.

I think what I'm trying to sus out is her jumping of the bed and being MORE than hyped to jump back on the bed . I see guys like dusklisj and the guy sharing his lab on this forum.... Guy can dream he got a unicorn

Also my dick is way to big it seems

Guess I'm try to ask ... Are all dogs down for it or is it individual. Love my girl no matter what but man I really want to get after it if you know what I mean
My girl doesnt really like her pussy touched one on her own terms, from time to time. She's a very dominant and protective dog. She really loves licking my taint, ass and balls. Like if I'm walking around the house naked, or just chilling with my cock out. She'll randomly come over for a sniff and a lick. She gets into licking frenzies where she will just go to town. She gets so horny. Sometimes she jumps up on me and rubs her pussy against me. She gets so insistent on it and forceful. She definitely turns me into her grinder bitch. It turns me on so much. She normally will try to rub her pussy against my leg or shoulder. She looks and sounds like a male dog trying to mount someone when she does it. When she's done she gets a big burst of energy and runs around. She's a weirdo, but knows what she likes haha

Back