Truth or dare

Classic for a reason.

I went for a short hike at a nearby park. Getting warmed up to hopefully tackle something bigger in the summer now that I'm healthier.
I haven't hiked since I moved, nothing that was much of a challenge for myself at least, and I miss it. Still settling down in the new area before I start adventuring again. Definitely miss it and will have to start slow again

Truth

I haven't hiked since I moved, nothing that was much of a challenge for myself at least, and I miss it. Still settling down in the new area before I start adventuring again. Definitely miss it and will have to start slow again

Truth
What was the best hike that you've been on?

I'll take a dare if ya'll wanna mix it up a bit.
i dare you to make those pen spin tricks with your fingers, record it and post here (if you dont know how to do, you can just use a quick video guide)

for some reason this looks pretty easy but i never managed to do it...

What was the best hike that you've been on?
There's a beautiful hike in Austin TX I went on once, but it's a tie between that one and hiking in Yosemite NP as a kid. Both were shorties, otherwise I really enjoyed doing a 12 mile in 3 hours a year ago, it was more of a "let's see if I can" kind of thing

Which country do you live in, and which country would you move to if language and legal boundaries vanished?

Hmm... I want to say dare, just please keep it legal and non-sexual please 😅
I dare you to buy a birthday cake for a coworker you don't know, and convince everyone you work with that it's their birthday. It has to be a regular sized cake too. Doesn't need to be as big as a full sheet, but around the realm of 1/4 sheet so people think you're serious.

Truth

Which country do you live in, and which country would you move to if language and legal boundaries vanished?

Hmm... I want to say dare, just please keep it legal and non-sexual please 😅
I live in Italy and i would probably move to Japan, as i love a lot japan culture and many aspect of their mentality, and japanese girls are pretty cute.

Back