Transgender Zoo Group

I never know what box to place myself in when it comes to this, as an intersex person. because I'm heavily GNC & am often presenting in drastically different ways. I guess since I ID with my sex disorder then I would be nonbinary by association? I'm an odd case of liking the idea of being a girl human, but wanting to be a male animal.. & more often than not I want to be a boy when in sexual situations.. I'm glad to see that there are trans people on here! It's very comforting to me personally.

I never know what box to place myself in when it comes to this, as an intersex person. because I'm heavily GNC & am often presenting in drastically different ways. I guess since I ID with my sex disorder then I would be nonbinary by association? I'm an odd case of liking the idea of being a girl human, but wanting to be a male animal.. & more often than not I want to be a boy when in sexual situations.. I'm glad to see that there are trans people on here! It's very comforting to me personally.
Mind if I ask what GNC means?
I'm not intersex but I can certainly relate about having all these gender confusions, and I hope it's okay for me to say that you're not alone.

Mind if I ask what GNC means?
I'm not intersex but I can certainly relate about having all these gender confusions, and I hope it's okay for me to say that you're not alone.
Oh it just means gender non-conforming. As in I never really stick to one sort of presentation.

Thank you for that, also.

I think it's great this site has so many diverse people and everyone is so nice and accepting! Obviously we all have a particular topic/taste in common and probably many more too :)

I'm ftm(had top surgery, have been on t for almost 3 years, has no interest in bottom surgery) and I've unfortunately lost my only other trans friend I had because he had to move away and got too busy and invested with his new life in a much more trans friendly city(nothing but good wishes for him, of course, i just miss the companionship). He was the first person I ever admitted to being attracted to animals to last year and he ended up admitting the same. We shared pics and videos of our first times letting our dogs lick us and it was honestly the hottest and most aroused I've ever been. I miss that dearly and I'd love to befriend another person, trans or not, to share that with! Or honestly, I'd love to make some more friends in general!

I'm ftm(had top surgery, have been on t for almost 3 years, has no interest in bottom surgery) and I've unfortunately lost my only other trans friend I had because he had to move away and got too busy and invested with his new life in a much more trans friendly city(nothing but good wishes for him, of course, i just miss the companionship). He was the first person I ever admitted to being attracted to animals to last year and he ended up admitting the same. We shared pics and videos of our first times letting our dogs lick us and it was honestly the hottest and most aroused I've ever been. I miss that dearly and I'd love to befriend another person, trans or not, to share that with! Or honestly, I'd love to make some more friends in general!
That sounds like a lovely friendship, I hope you find someone to have that with again~

Hey, I’m ftm, top surgery and been on T for five years. Feel free to message me if you ever want to chat

Back