Toy that simulates knotting?

Hi, my partner and I would like to experience knotting for the first time. And we want to do it in a safe way with a toy.

Can the community recommend a good toymaker that produces realistic dog dildos that inflate?

She wants one that squirts and then knots. And looking more for something that safe for anal.

Hi, my partner and I would like to experience knotting for the first time. And we want to do it in a safe way with a toy.

Can the community recommend a good toymaker that produces realistic dog dildos that inflate?

She wants one that squirts and then knots. And looking more for something that safe for anal.
The one I have just inflates, and I don't recall the brand, but they did offer a tie kit..

Check out fetishzone.com they have dog cock dildos that inflates and cums. My wife and I have one. We have a few toys from them, but that is her favorite

Don't know any that inflate, but there's plenty of canine inspired toys with knots on Bad Dragon. Diego, Rex, Cole and Razor are probably the best picks if you're interested. You can make them squirt with the 'cum tube' accessory.

They're on the expensive side though, and if they don't have stock of what you want, they only do custom orders on the second Friday of the month I believe. So it might be a decent wait before you get one. Custom orders with the 'cum tube' also come with a free bottle of 'cumlube' and a syringe to fill up and inject with.

Primal Hardwere inflatables are not hyper realistic, but they are the highest quality toys I own, plus the staff is lovely.

Check out fetishzone.com they have dog cock dildos that inflates and cums. My wife and I have one. We have a few toys from them, but that is her favorite
I was aware of exotic erotics (lifecast) and primal hardwere (inflatables) before. It's unfortunate that most of their dog dildos are sold out, but it's a pretty good selection nonetheless

+1 to Primal Hardwere inflatables, they’re fun quality toys.

I avoid cum-tubes because although it’s hot, I find it’s a pain to clean well (the only toy I’ve had with one was a BD chance, can’t speak for PH cum-tubes).

> I find it’s a pain to clean well

Does hot water help? I didn't test it even though I have a toy with a cum-tube... it's just a lot of hassle for me

I have a very gentle thin wire brush I use on the interior of the toy that I can't see, and run lots of soapy water thru them. But it is a hell of a chore ngl

I use the same one. Just be careful if you pull on it when the bulb is inflated because it can cause the problems. Like the hose connecting to the bulb breaking and you are stuck with the toy inside

I use the same one. Just be careful if you pull on it when the bulb is inflated because it can cause the problems. Like the hose connecting to the bulb breaking and you are stuck with the toy inside
They have have a small flare at the base, you should be able to hold it. My wife and I use these all the time with no issue. Thanks for the heads up.

We have a big one and a small one. The big one is too long most of the time for her. The small one she prefers. Sucks your broke, thats pretty rough. Those are cheap toys either.
I can understand what you mean about the bigger one being too long it takes me some time just to get it inside of me but it feels wonderful pumping the knot up.

I can understand what you mean about the bigger one being too long it takes me some time just to get it inside of me but it feels wonderful pumping the knot up.
Im sure it does. I know my wife loves the feeling of the knot. The knot isnt ususlly the issue, shes small, so it's the length.

Back