Total virgin help?

After a while of licking, I wanted my dog to knot my ass. I have never had anything in my butt before, but also my dog didn't seem interested in mounting me, only when I was stroking his cock. So I stroked him, crawled underneath him and then angled his cock to my butthole and he started thrusting. It. HURT. And I was way too tight for him to go in. Any tips?

Train yourself to take bigger things by starting with your fingers and working your way up to big dildos so you could be able to take him. Also make sure your ass and his cock is very lubed up

Well, the first thing is that you want to make sure that you and the dog both mutually want to engage in sex. It's good that he's humping, but you want to gauge his attention and how excited he is. If he really enjoys the activity he should start mounting you, because he wants to as well. Also, that's the most natural position he can be in.

But your butthole being a virgin butthole, you should have expected some pain without stretching. Start with fingers and move your way up to buttplugs. Gradually desensitize your ass before you start sticking doggy cocks in it. I've heard of horror stories where someone didn't know what they were doing and ended up tearing their asshole from the knot, causing weeks of intense pain.

I've never had to stretch my ass personally, because I'm not into that. But this is what usually works from what my friends have told me.

After a while of licking, I wanted my dog to knot my ass. I have never had anything in my butt before, but also my dog didn't seem interested in mounting me, only when I was stroking his cock. So I stroked him, crawled underneath him and then angled his cock to my butthole and he started thrusting. It. HURT. And I was way too tight for him to go in. Any tips?
Id wait and see if he grows interested on his own vs forcing stimulation on him.

Back