Tortoise

lolcoro62

Lurker
Well I have several questions, is it possible to have sex with a tortoise or is there something that prevents it? And if it is possible, has anyone tried it and how was your experience? (I want to clarify one thing I'm thinking this question with a sulcata tortoise as an example and a human female). And sorry for the spelling mistakes.

Its a reptile. Like Birds, the system they reproduce with is multipurpose, easily contaminated and that can lead to fatality. Yours or the animal. LET IT ALONE

Like saddlebum66 said some things should never be diddled with. Admire them for what they are and leave it a that. turtles and tortoises carry things that can be very nasty to humans and they have very delicate linings to their internals. Besides the logistics of getting your dingle in is dang near impossible. JUST DO NOT DO IT!

I'm thinking this question with a sulcata tortoise as an example and a human female
How surprising. :D
Not the sexiest animal on the planet so I guess nobody has ever tried or will ever try.
And that is if at all you could get the animal aroused enough to do this and make things fit and survive the process unharmed by either the animal or any potential disease.
The fact that it is a rare animal would make you incredibly identifiable, so if this is ever done by anyone, you will never see the result.

How surprising. :D
Not the sexiest animal on the planet so I guess nobody has ever tried or will ever try.
And that is if at all you could get the animal aroused enough to do this and make things fit and survive the process unharmed by either the animal or any potential disease.
The fact that it is a rare animal would make you incredibly identifiable, so if this is ever done by anyone, you will never see the result.
The doubts arose after reading an erotic novel, sorry if my doubts sounded very silly.

Back