Took my first knot!

After lots of handjobs when my young dog feels like it, I got impatient and needed something more. Found a dog, no experience with humans, loved the handjob. God, when I sucked him off he railed my throat so hard it was sore for two days. Then finally, today, he was a bit confused at first, but super into it and persistent, he did it. Guided him in and GOD was he strong! Felt absolutely amazing, bit painful at first but holy shit I came so hard.

Just wanted to brag I guess, loved being full of doggy cum.

Congratulations, I am new to all this, never done the knot,to scared. But a question, is it safe to play with friend dogs, would the dog act different once back with his or her owner. Being found out it is scary.
Unless you're friend is a zoo AND given the okay. IF you're worried. Don't do it.

Reactions: p a
After lots of handjobs when my young dog feels like it, I got impatient and needed something more. Found a dog, no experience with humans, loved the handjob. God, when I sucked him off he railed my throat so hard it was sore for two days. Then finally, today, he was a bit confused at first, but super into it and persistent, he did it. Guided him in and GOD was he strong! Felt absolutely amazing, bit painful at first but holy shit I came so hard.

Lucky you to get a chance~

CONGRATS

Congratulations on this . I cant wait till I find me one or 2 to take on

Back