To the creepy stalker.

420Fatty

Esteemed Citizen of ZV
Kill yourself.

Stop hiding behind a VPN and creating a new profile every day. Nobody wants you here, I highly doubt anyone wants you in the real world. Do us all a favor and kill yourself. I would say use a gun it's easier, but there's a good chance you're too poor to afford one. So grab a knife and stab yourself goodbye. Make it easy on yourself and anyone connected to you, Let It Fucking End.

To the mods, I would have put this in the dumpster fire but I wanted to make sure the fucker sees it. I know you're as sick of this bullshit as everyone else that's dealing with it. If we're lucky the problem will solve itself.

61Q1zDkLofL._AC_SX355_.jpg

Someone stalking you? Why

Kinda? More so others and after 10 fucking names my patience is gone.

PM me the names

Once they inevitably show up again I will. This was a preemptive strike. I believe they've run through all of the profiles they made in August and are making new ones. I'm keeping an eye out for a few easy give aways on their part and will report as things happen. For now, back to actual fun and games.

Kinda? More so others and after 10 fucking names my patience is gone.

Once they inevitably show up again I will. This was a preemptive strike. I believe they've run through all of the profiles they made in August and are making new ones. I'm keeping an eye out for a few easy give aways on their part and will report as things happen. For now, back to actual fun and games.
Jeez I hope you can find them and get justice for yourself and others.

Jeez I hope you can find them and get justice for yourself and others.

Much easier said than done. The mods have banned this person MULTIPLE times every week for the past few weeks but this has been going on for much longer than that. If others involved wish to speak on it that's up to them. I'm just sick of this person whoever they may be and want them to know they're not welcome.

Much easier said than done. The mods have banned this person MULTIPLE times every week for the past few weeks but this has been going on for much longer than that. If others involved wish to speak on it that's up to them. I'm just sick of this person whoever they may be and want them to know they're not welcome.
Goddamn if there's anything I can do let me know. I do a bit of dabbling with computers.

Goddamn if there's anything I can do let me know. I do a bit of dabbling with computers.

I was considering posting their give away actions so we can all play detective and come together as a forum to single out one annoying pest when it pops up. Then I realized when they found this post they could use that information to better stay under the radar.

I was considering posting their give away actions so we can all play detective and come together as a forum to single out one annoying pest when it pops up. Then I realized when they found this post they could use that information to better stay under the radar.
True but I'm serious if I can do anything just pm me

Kill yourself.

Stop hiding behind a VPN and creating a new profile every day. Nobody wants you here, I highly doubt anyone wants you in the real world. Do us all a favor and kill yourself. I would say use a gun it's easier, but there's a good chance you're too poor to afford one. So grab a knife and stab yourself goodbye. Make it easy on yourself and anyone connected to you, Let It Fucking End.

To the mods, I would have put this in the dumpster fire but I wanted to make sure the fucker sees it. I know you're as sick of this bullshit as everyone else that's dealing with it. If we're lucky the problem will solve itself.

View attachment 120981
What that stupid fuck doesn't realize, is that with each ban, the system will auto reject any future attempts with that IP therefore ruining any chance for a real proper member to join if they where unlucky enough to get that IP. Oh, and just fyi.... Your VPN service will eventually connect the dots, find out where all the spam reports have been coming from and cancel your membership or ban you from the free service.

What that stupid fuck doesn't realize, is that with each ban, the system will auto reject any future attempts with that IP therefore ruining any chance for a real proper member to join if they where unlucky enough to get that IP. Oh, and just fyi.... Your VPN service will eventually connect the dots, find out where all the spam reports have been coming from and cancel your membership or ban you from the free service.
can 2 people have the same IP (1 outta infinity speaking)?

I doubt they can at the same time. If the ip is clean then multiple people can use it.

People can have the same IP at the same time, it depends on what providers do. As IPv4 addresses are scarce some use NAT with some contracts, same as with you having multiple PCs behind a router.

People can have the same IP at the same time, it depends on what providers do. As IPv4 addresses are scarce some use NAT with some contracts, same as with you having multiple PCs behind a router.
And there you have it. I'm only versed in the mechanical and the digital when it serves the mechanical. Personal computers is slightly beyond my expertise.

Last edited:
It just hit me that I've basically turned this into a game of Among Us and now we're all looking for the imposter so we can vote them out.

"(Insert name here) is looking pretty sus."

And there you have it. I'm only versed in the mechanical and the digital when it serves the mechanical. Personal computers is slightly beyond my expertise.
You, @dogluver101, ZT and possibly other staff members unknown to me, have done a stellar job with this case.
You've been a huge help. Thank-you

Back