To small?

Well, it's that time of year again. My German Shepherd is in heat, and I think I've identified the issue as her being too small/inexperienced this third time around for me to fit. In theory it's not impossible, just she's far too energetic to let me lube her up or lay on her back for more than a moment. She gets particualrly excited when I help her out with my hand, but does anyone have any tips on how to go further, if it even be possible? She's about 25kg.

Well, it's that time of year again. My German Shepherd is in heat, and I think I've identified the issue as her being too small/inexperienced this third time around for me to fit. In theory it's not impossible, just she's far too energetic to let me lube her up or lay on her back for more than a moment. She gets particualrly excited when I help her out with my hand, but does anyone have any tips on how to go further, if it even be possible? She's about 25kg.
Maybe try doggy style and not put her on her back?

That's the only way she lets me try.

I have a young pup that had her first heat at 10 months. She is 50kg but her clit was so big I could not even get a finger in. She is too young mentally to be held by her hips.

When she is more mature we will progress further.

It may be her biology that is part of the problem. As you say energy is part of it, a bitch will have a pack pushing her to exhaustion through her heat cycle.

Maybe a good long walk to slow her buzz.

Oh, you don't walk her. She runs as much as she can. Tiring her out could be a struggle... though the bigger issue seems to be I can't fit anything more than half an inch in. I can certainly fit an entire finger or even my thumb, but she's too tight around even 2 fingers despite her size.

She certainly enjoys playing around at least, and is very patient with me trying things with her even when she's more excited. She also is vocal about not wanting to play if she's not in the mood, which helps with that.

Last edited:
I have a young pup that had her first heat at 10 months. She is 50kg but her clit was so big I could not even get a finger in. She is too young mentally to be held by her hips.

When she is more mature we will progress further.

It may be her biology that is part of the problem. As you say energy is part of it, a bitch will have a pack pushing her to exhaustion through her heat cycle.

Maybe a good long walk to slow her buzz.
Hi @Black_Unicorn hope you are doing well with the covid thing, etc, Your advise seems very sensible, I agree don't rush them when they are too young. I wish I had a 50kg bitch with a big clit maturing at my place. Take care Cheers LL

Back