Tips on fisting

very gentle and if she shows any discomfort let her be

be sure to clean urself and here before with water and maybe mild soap so u dont push dirt in

I recommend a latex (or non latex if your partner has an allergy) glove and lots of lube. The glove is smoother than your hand and will not absorb the lube so it will slide in easier. Go slow and take your cues from partner. Don't expect to get in the first time. It takes time to get there

Virtually all of the fisting material I see makes me cringe (for the equine) as it seems to mostly be driven by lust rather than love. Treating another living being with callous disregard for it's well being is one of my 'launch buttons'.

There is a safe (and loving) way to fist that minimizes the risk of infection and irritation to the equine. For those commenting about how hot fisting is I ask, do you have any equines that you are responsible for? Fisting someone else's is NOT acceptable, it's right up there with fence hopping IMO.

A hand/arm with fingernails, bones and hair is NOT the same as a smooth equine (or man's) penis. I am not a fan of fisting as it can cause serious issues if not done properly. I do not allow or practice anal or fisting with my beloveds. I use a couple of toys that are safer and do an excellent job of pleasuring them often eliciting orgasm(s).

Here are the minimal safety guidelines that should be followed:
1. Trim all fingernails back so there's no overhang or sharp edges.
2. Remove all arm hair or wear a close fitting shoulder length glove (an obstetrics glove works best).
3. If you don't use a glove wash your arm with an anti-bacterial soap.
4. Use an adequate quantity of water based lube.
5. Do NOT force penetration against her contractions, work with them.
6. Follow up to ensure there's no excessive inflammation, swelling or a purulent discharge afterwards.

Finally, if/when you reach full depth, do NOT mess around with the cervix! It's that lumpy thing poking out at the end of the vagina that can be felt. NEVER attempt to pass anything through it, regardless of it's size! Doing so is a damned good way to set up a serious infection in the uterus (similar to pyometra in a dog, and can be deadly serious)

Anyone unwilling to invest time and effort in taking safety precautions should NOT fist! Do NOT fist any equine that isn't yours or that you aren't financially responsible for! You do NOT have the right to do something to someone else's equine that could cause an issue that requires veterinary intervention!

Wow, I totally missed the part that this was zoo related. My comments were for human fisting only. I have no intelligent things to add in the zoo context. Sorry for my confusion

Back