Tips for how to properly present myself to meet a stallion and his owner for a proper relationship?

Hello everyone, Lexi here.

I'm just curious and this is a question directed at those lucky enough to have found a gorgeous stallion to mate with.

How long did you wait since the moment you knew you were ready and seriously committed to this lifestyle before you found an owner/stallion to mate with you...?
I've been ready and seriously looking for the past 2 years but have had 0 luck in 3 states. (I travel a lot)

What kind of approach did you take to successfully meet and form a relationship with somebody you had an actual connection with..? Someone who actually liked you and wanted to get to know you better...?

I'm beginning to think it may never happen for me or at the very least I have no idea what I am doing wrong...

Someone accused me of considering animals sex toys, which is quite offensive as I don't really know the person who did nor do they know me .. Hmm I was asking about mating, which to me is a lot more than using something as a sex toy .. I also asked about finding someone who wants to get to know me better... And someone to share an actual connection with... Not sure why it was taken that way? I mean I am here asking, trying to learn.. I also don't consider beastiality a fetish, it's my lifestyle. I don't appreciate being placed in that box when I'm here trying to learn...
❤️
❤️
❤️
❤️
❤️
❤️
❤️
❤️
❤️

I'm actually not interested in beastiality as a fetish... This is a lifestyle to me. And I don't appreciate my post being moved into an inaccurate thread group. Moving back to the other....

Last edited by a moderator:
This has some answers:

you do realize animals are not sex toys, don't you? that they are companions and/or partners to "us"?
you claim to be "seriously looking" for 2 years and it never occurred to you that this whole "i'm gonna look for owner who will just let me fuck their horse" IS what you're doing wrong?

Hmm I was asking about mating, which to me is a lot more than using something as a sex toy ...? I also asked about finding someone who wants to get to know me better...? And someone to share an actual connection with...? Not sure why you are taking it that way? I mean I am here asking, trying to learn..

you do realize animals are not sex toys, don't you? that they are companions and/or partners to "us"?
you claim to be "seriously looking" for 2 years and it never occurred to you that this whole "i'm gonna look for owner who will just let me fuck their horse" IS what you're doing wrong?
I think there's a difference between 'let me fuck their horse' and 'let their horse fuck me'.
Also, some of the perceived objectification is solved by actually experiencing it; at least if the horse is more than some meat and skin running the program 'horse'.

Too much PTSD going around, including with myself, from all the bestialists and fetishists objectifying other species on here. And everywhere else online.
I get that.. and I'm sorry, truly. I'm not trying to objectify anything or anyone.. I want to learn how to be in a relationship with a stallion.... I want to eventually find a stallion mate of my own and give him a plush and pampered lifestyle full of enrichment. 🥰🥰🥰

I'm actually not interested in beastiality as a fetish... This is a lifestyle to me. And I don't appreciate my post being moved into an inaccurate thread group. Moving back to the other....
This thread does not belong to the zoo exclusive section.
Because you are not zoo exclusive or asking for zoo exclusive relevant information. (Zoo exclusives are not into humans.):
What kind of approach did you take to successfully meet and form a relationship with somebody you had an actual connection with..? Someone who actually liked you and wanted to get to know you better...?
Me and my girlfriend

Second, you do not pollute the forum with threads you renamed to a dot. You report your threads for deletion properly.
Threads merged and moved. Do not create duplicate threads, or they will be either merged or removed.

Hmm I was asking about mating, which to me is a lot more than using something as a sex toy ...? I also asked about finding someone who wants to get to know me better...? And someone to share an actual connection with...? Not sure why you are taking it that way? I mean I am here asking, trying to learn..
Not exactly your fault, there are a few too many people here who just want to use animals and so some people tend to assume the worst

I find it hard to picture a human making a stallion a sex toy like you referred to, given their size.
i'd say it's hard to picture for any actual stallion owner, hence the OP apparently spending two years already looking for one dumb enough to let a complete stranger be around theirs.

i really can't be arsed to look what was edited in the op later to not sound as shady. the sex toy thing was just the general vibe the original gave off. you know, the usual "how do i find an owner who will let me fuck their animal" as if they'd just then go in the barn with one, flip a switch and stuff just happened. like a dildo.

Actually the edited part was because an admin was trying to put this post into 'bestiality as a fetish' which is wildly incorrect. I didn't leave anything out but rather multiple posts were merged into one. Sorry you have such a negative outlook on life where you always assuming the worst. You must be very jaded for that I can sympathize. All I can do is assure you that you're both incorrect. I'm here trying to learn how to love them properly. So I appreciate the advice I guess

Back