tips for finding long term relationship human zoo partners?

I've seen that there are many couples on this website, and I think that's amazing! Anybody got any tips for finding lovers that are into that? Are there any particular countries or regions where zoo-enthusiasts reside?

Well, starting here wouldn't hurt, I don't think. Found anyone here who lives in your country? Try and chat with them and see if they're open 😊

I've seen that there are many couples on this website, and I think that's amazing! Anybody got any tips for finding lovers that are into that? Are there any particular countries or regions where zoo-enthusiasts reside?
Just talk to people, and don't expect any particular conversation to necessarily transform into a long-term relationship. You start by just being social to begin with. Only one of them needs to turn into a relationship. The more friends you have, the better, but in the case of lovers, less is more. The luckiest of us all only ever have one.

Just talk to people, and don't expect any particular conversation to necessarily transform into a long-term relationship. You start by just being social to begin with. Only one of them needs to turn into a relationship. The more friends you have, the better, but in the case of lovers, less is more. The luckiest of us all only ever have one.
What's wrong with open/poly? 🤔

Back