Time frame of fantasy to reality

How long did it take to finally live out your zoo fantasy/desire. From point of first curiosity to h

• Had the experience before ever even thought about it

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Within a year of thinking about it

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Two to five years

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Five to ten years

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Over ten years

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • I'm too afraid to go through with it

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Still waiting for it

Votes: 13 40.6%

• Total voters

nacnac

Tourist
How long did it take to finally live out your zoo fantasy/desire. From point of first curiosity to having your first real life experience.

How long did it take to finally live out your zoo fantasy/desire. From point of first curiosity to having your first real life experience.
Had my first dog lick without knowing what was going on… nothing more since though, unfortunately 😔

I saw videos for the first time literally like 10 years ago and just put it out of mind because I felt guilty about it. Fast forward 3 years later I got a male puppy and he was very forward if that makes any sense so I started back researching and had my first experience he was perfect in every way.

It's been close to fifteen years since I first had the thought. Still hasn't come to fruition for one reason or another.

Been a zoo for many years. Still haven't had a true experience yet. Hoping and waiting though

I realised as a youngster and first played with a dog in my teens however not had any luck for over 20 years now

Back