Tight ring like feeling when fingering female dog

Hey there, so I've recently fingered a friend's female Golden Retriever and took note that it goes up the vulva. I did manage to finger up with lube but I realised half way there was a tight ring like thing around my finger. She was quite a good temperature though, but I would like to find out what that tight ring thing is. Is it the hymen? I suspect she is spayed. She is a full grown adult.

Last edited:
There's a tighter ring of tissue at the end of the vaginal vestibule and the start of the vagina. This is present on all females, but on a spayed female it might have shrunk enough to where you can't get a finger past. Also, you're probably gonna take a lot of flack on this forum for fucking around with someone else's dog.

There's a tighter ring of tissue at the end of the vaginal vestibule and the start of the vagina. This is present on all females, but on a spayed female it might have shrunk enough to where you can't get a finger past. Also, you're probably gonna take a lot of flack on this forum for fucking around with someone else's dog.
Ah I see, oh my friend was ok with it, we were both having fun~

Hes either lieng about his "friend was okay with it" or his friend is dumb and is okay with it if she may get hurt. Because that can happen if you penetrate a spayed female. Also i cant image not knowing if a dog is spayed or not if the owner is okay with it...its one of the things you ask/tell first...

I mean it was me and my friend's first time playing with the dog together, we knew the risks associated from information we read and yes we know she's spayed, so not suspect, she’s spayed, man my english is getting bad. We didn't penetrate her but lightly fingered and also abit of outer vulva play and licking, for those concerned yeah. No way we want to hurt her..Sorry I worded it abit badly, kinda wrote it half drunk lol😓

Last edited:
I mean it was me and my friend's first time playing with the dog together, we knew the risks associated from information we read and yes we know she's spayed. We didn't penetrate her but lightly fingered and also abit of outer vulva play and licking, for those concerned yeah. No way we want to hurt her..Sorry I worded it abit badly, kinda wrote it half drunk lol😓
Not necessarily the problem there,the problem is in regards to the dog. Was she willing to be fingered ?was she giving consent to such an uncomfortable experience?and if spayed, there's a low chance she was liking the experience

We understand that it wasn't her first time but that doesn't necessarily mean she liked the experience.

Be careful with your words

Not necessarily the problem there,the problem is in regards to the dog. Was she willing to be fingered ?was she giving consent to such an uncomfortable experience?and if spayed, there's a low chance she was liking the experience

We understand that it wasn't her first time but that doesn't necessarily mean she liked the experience.

Be careful with your words
Apologies for the bad english..

Well, the both of us took turns with nipple foreplay and slowly went from top to the nether regions and eventually the vulva fingering. The dog was pretty chill about the whole thing and even opened up on its back, guess its part of her trait of being super friendly. She didn't show signs of discomfort so the both of us continued on with the foreplay. Ended with her licking us all over

Apologies for the bad english..

Well, the both of us took turns with nipple foreplay and slowly went from top to the nether regions and eventually the vulva fingering. The dog was pretty chill about the whole thing and even opened up on its back, guess its part of her trait of being super friendly. She didn't show signs of discomfort so the both of us continued on with the foreplay. Ended with her licking us all over
Hmm ok man,to answer your question,it could most likely be the hymen, I'm going to assume the reason you say she could be spayed is because she hasn't gone into heat or perhaps you don't know.
Assuming she's not underage and is at least 2 years *recommended age* ,the 2 likely scenarios is that she hasn't been mated on or she's spayed.
Either way it could most likely be the hymen.

I'm not an expert or anything and I haven't experienced or felt a hymen because I prefer to engage with female dogs that have been mated on and preferably has had a litter between the ages of 2 and 3 years, that's my experience with female dogs .

It's a sphincter muscle of some kind, it's a muscle that will stretch not a piece of tissue you have to break. There should be no bleeding. Start with your pinkie if it's long enough, and work your way up from there. It will take weeks sometimes before you can even get one whole finger through there. The keys are patience and paying attention to and respecting her boundaries. Some females won't allow you to insert anything into them out of heat, others, like my girl, love it in or out of heat.

Someone more educated than me can give you the exact term for that sphincter, muscle ring thing. To my knowledge it's not a hymen. Move a small finger around until you feel an opening, gentle push your way through a little firther each time. Make sure your nails are short, filed down and very clean. 🙂

Wow I see alot of possessors around here not owners. they see their dog as more of an object than an living flesh and blood being with a mind and will of its own. It is like those jealous types who go ape over their partner whom they are not married to decides they want to have other friends and go on outings and dates with those other folks. We are not objects nor are our animals so stop thinking in that way. Other people and other cultures do not mind sharing and letting their pets and partners sample other flavors of ice cream as it were. It is selfishness and jealousy that get in the way when others decide to have fun. Contrary to what another person said other folks do at times share their partners or go to parties and do whatever with whomever, there are also regular get togethers where everybody brings their pets and everybody has a fun time sharing. Hell some folks even invite people to come have fun with their barnyard companions. Those who say otherwise have been willingly ignorant of the facts and all the stuff floating around the internet. There are even groups on this site devoted to this kind of thing.

As the saying goes you do you and i'll do me and we'll be just fine. There is a thing called freedom yours ends where mine begins and vice versa. Don't forget it. Never feel free to dictate others lives.

If someone is ok with sharing their furry friend that is perfectly fine especially if said friend is ok with loving and being loved by others.

Back