Tied up and fucked by the dog

Jimjam10000

Tourist
So I've had this hypothetical scenario in my head for a while, where I have my girlfriend all tied up, bent over on her hands and knees. She's expecting me to come and give her some dick, but instead of mine, the dog comes through the door and up to her instead 😉

Idk about anyone else but, seeing her perfectly presenting her pussy and getting pounded relentlessly without her being able to squirm around would be phenomenal 😈 She's into zoo but hasn't tried it before though. Has anyone done this before or fantasized about it?

Pretty dumb idea. Since in case something goes wrong she would have no way of preventing damage to her or the dog. Also if she did not know a dog is going to fuck her, this might not be a consensual experience.
This is not the first time I have to point out that you guys do not own your girlfriends, they are people and their point of view requires respect.

Pretty dumb idea. Since in case something goes wrong she would have no way of preventing damage to her or the dog. Also if she did not know a dog is going to fuck her, this might not be a consensual experience.
This is not the first time I have to point out that you guys do not own your girlfriends, they are people and their point of view requires respect.
I understand the part about her being uncomfortable. I wouldn't want her or the dog to be in pain. But I would be there to assist. And as I said, she is into dogs already. I wouldn't do anything she isnt wanting to do... That's obvious. Not saying to have her raped without permission. Just thought it was hot to picture her getting fucked tied up, really.

I understand the part about her being uncomfortable. I wouldn't want her or the dog to be in pain. But I would be there to assist. And as I said, she is into dogs already. I wouldn't do anything she isnt wanting to do... That's obvious. Not saying to have her raped without permission. Just thought it was hot to picture her getting fucked tied up, really.
it's much better when everyone knows and agrees

Maybe float in gr idea last her and she what she says. Firstly though, it’s be a good idea for her to have experience a few times so she knows what to expect before being tied up and basically raked by a dog. If she’s into extreme stuff, maybe she’s ok with rape as a first time experience? If not, she’ll likely be traumatised by the event. Ask her, if she’s into it presumably you can talk to her about it?

Good way to find yourself being attended to by Big Bernie, the prison wolf.It doesnt matter whether shes"into" dogs or not. You ARE talking rape.

If we ever did do it like I said, it would definitely be way down the line after some experience. Probably should have clarified, I'm not trying to ask if I should do that to her right away, just asking if people think like me or have experienced it before 😔

Should have just left out the part about her, I just can't help but think of her in that kind of scenario. But WITH her consent of course alright. Id never hurt my girl ❤

If we ever did do it like I said, it would definitely be way down the line after some experience. Probably should have clarified, I'm not trying to ask if I should do that to her right away, just asking if people think like me or have experienced it before 😔
very exciting game

So I've had this hypothetical scenario in my head for a while, where I have my girlfriend all tied up, bent over on her hands and knees. She's expecting me to come and give her some dick, but instead of mine, the dog comes through the door and up to her instead 😉

Idk about anyone else but, seeing her perfectly presenting her pussy and getting pounded relentlessly without her being able to squirm around would be phenomenal 😈 She's into zoo but hasn't tried it before though. Has anyone done this before or fantasized about it?
I did something like this with my son's girlfriend once. They were going through a breakup and she was flirting with me and of legal age.

Thought about doing that with my ex.. I put her in a lock position and got the dog to eat her out you could feel her body give in to his tongue. Told her to get on all 4 and the moment the dog show interest in mounting she back out

Back