Thoughts on sharing spouse with male dog

Hiddedzoo

Tourist
Just wanting to hear all the good and bad from sharing your spouse with a male dog.. so share your thoughts

i'm fairly sure 90% of the responses will be along the lines of "i want a zoo wife too" so i'm not entirely sure what exactly are you looking for...

to add my 2 cents, if you are both into it and the boy is fine with it, i'd say why not

Wow, that sounds so hot! ? I got turned on! ?
sounds fake (well, also kinda rapey considering he allegedly let his dog fuck his wife w/o any consent from her "to see how it goes" which sounds incredibly wrong)... something about the "i totally felt the knot and his dick was already out" part, knowing that's not at all how dogs work. they go in small & slim, it's after they get inside when the magic happens.. this "his dick was erect and knot was large" seems to appear in most fake stories.

edit: the part about him not being able to get him out of her pussy also sounds very fishy, considering human females kinda miss that ring of muscle to hold a vaginal tie

Last edited:
I’m one of the lucky guys who’s partner would love to fuck a dog! Problem is, being such a sensitive and discreet subject, we’ve found it impossible to meet anyone who has a Male in tact dog to have some fun with. What’s worse is the fact my girlfriend is absolutely stunning. 30 years old, blonde, Polish with a smoking hot figure. If we had the opportunity it would be a memory of a lifetime. She would want me to video it so she’s got something to wank over too. Very frustrating not being able to meet anyone we can trust.

I’m one of the lucky guys who’s partner would love to fuck a dog! Problem is, being such a sensitive and discreet subject, we’ve found it impossible to meet anyone who has a Male in tact dog to have some fun with. What’s worse is the fact my girlfriend is absolutely stunning. 30 years old, blonde, Polish with a smoking hot figure. If we had the opportunity it would be a memory of a lifetime. She would want me to video it so she’s got something to wank over too. Very frustrating not being able to meet anyone we can trust.
"sneaky" begging or why did you felt the need to add the nationality in the mix? :)
more seriously tho, why not just get a dog of your own? they aren't just sex toys, turns out they are amazing at being companions too!

"sneaky" begging or why did you felt the need to add the nationality in the mix? :)
more seriously tho, why not just get a dog of your own? they aren't just sex toys, turns out they are amazing at being companions too!
Maybe you shouldn’t make assumptions without knowing me. I have a dog and I’ve always owned dogs because they make fantastic companions as you mentioned. My boy is neutered and has no interest so I was merely stating that meeting someone would be a memorable experience. The mention of nationality was to give folks an idea of what my partner looks like. I’m sure you’re quite aware that most Slavic girls are genetically gifted. Anyway, Thanks for judging me as desperate. Have a good day.

If I had a wife or girlfriend that loved taking a dog knot, I would not object, provided that I also get to have her in between knottings. One of my lewdest fantasies is to engage in sloppy seconds after the dog already inseminated the girlfriend/wife.

The dealbreaker would be if she tells me I'm no longer allowed to have sex with her, and only allows the dog. That right there tells me I no longer have a purpose there.

If I had a wife or girlfriend that loved taking a dog knot, I would not object, provided that I also get to have her in between knottings. One of my lewdest fantasies is to engage in sloppy seconds after the dog already inseminated the girlfriend/wife.

The dealbreaker would be if she tells me I'm no longer allowed to have sex with her, and only allows the dog. That right there tells me I no longer have a purpose there.
If she's withholding sex from you like that you're being taken for a fool. I say run from her, you're solely being used in a loveless relationship at that point.

sounds fake (well, also kinda rapey considering he allegedly let his dog fuck his wife w/o any consent from her "to see how it goes" which sounds incredibly wrong).}

In responses to your comments. No there was no rape involved. My wife and I watch zoo videos together and have talked about her having intercourse with our dog before that night. She has just never came out and said "I want to fuck the dog." Its something she has been wanting to try but she was just scared to took the initiative and do so. He has been involved with us before. He licks and cleans us up on a regular base and she has let him hump her before but just no insertion.

{QUOTE} something about the "i totally felt the knot and his dick was already out" part, knowing that's not at all how dogs work. they go in small & slim, it's after they get inside when the magic happens.. this "his dick was erect and knot was large" seems to appear in most fake stories.

Yes his dick was hard and hanging out of his sheath and I could feel his knot already starting to form when I reached under his belly. He had been humping the both of us for awhile and he was excited and ready to go.

edit: the part about him not being able to get him out of her pussy also sounds very fishy, considering human females kinda miss that ring of muscle to hold a vaginal tie.

Could I have pulled him out, probably so but it might have been very uncomfortable for my wife. He had his knot in her for the first time and that was making my wife very nervous and tensed. Also she had just had an orgasm and I knew her muscles were contracting and hanging on to what was inside her. Like she does me and would be until her orgasm subsided. So I was thinking about my wife the whole time by not letting him pull out until she started to relax and release her grip.

I feel uncomfortable with the word "share". I know no one meant any offence in using it, but I'm in the camp of "no one has the right to control another". Which includes how and where they find pleasure and enjoyment. My MissGinger and I love and respect each other, and while we mutually set up guidelines concerning our sexual behavior, if either one of us feels the need to experience something new and different who gives the other the right to say no?

I feel uncomfortable with the word "share". I know no one meant any offence in using it, but I'm in the camp of "no one has the right to control another". Which includes how and where they find pleasure and enjoyment. My MissGinger and I love and respect each other, and while we mutually set up guidelines concerning our sexual behavior, if either one of us feels the need to experience something new and different who gives the other the right to say no?
While you're not wrong, in a relationship you got to take account how the other person feels about it. You can't call it a relationship if it's an emotionally and psychologically abusive situation.

While you're not wrong, in a relationship you got to take account how the other person feels about it. You can't call it a relationship if it's an emotionally and psychologically abusive situation.
Sorry, I'm not sure how it jumped to "abusive situation". I'm simply stating that the term "sharing" to me implies ownership. If one partner has control over the other than it isn't an equal and caring relationship. True, each one has to take into account the feelings of the other, but if one partner believes they have a need to fulfill the other should understand.

Last edited:
Sorry, I'm not sure how it jumped to "abusive situation". I'm simply stating that the term "sharing" to me implies ownership. If one partner has control over the other than it isn't an equal and caring relationship. True, each one has to take into account the feelings of the other, but if one partner believes they have a need to fulfill the other should understand.
What about the other partner's needs? No two people are alike, what works for you might not necessarily work for your partner. You gotta say that you want an open relationship, and if your partner doesn't want that then the time's come to either work something out or let it go.

Back