Those who have or want to have experience with pigs, write

In my native country, it is a secret but a loud normal thing for teenagers in the countryside to have our first sexual experience with a donkey or a pig. I had it with a female donkey, but my impression was so strong, that I let it be forgotten for me, nobody knows about it, only by telling it here. 20 years later I realize that this sensation was activated in my mind again because I ended up reading a confession that a girl enjoys being fucked by her dog.

Honestly this all reminds me of back when I was younger. My mother for some reason got Potbelly Pigs, and of course since she never got any fixed they multiplied. After a few years of ups and downs we were down to 1 male and over a dozen females. Of course they still weren’t fixed, so whenever one of the females went into heat, we had to bring the male inside and put him in a spare room we had. Only bad thing was while he was inside, he tried to mate with literally everything he could mount, and since I was fresh out of High School I was the only one home to clean up after him. It makes me wish I knew someone who was into zoo around that time, as if anyone gave him the opportunity to mount them, he most certainly would.

Pigs are really underrated, people usually don't like them because they don't have a big cock. But I really like them, when I've been with them It's always hot and messy. They cum a lot, their cock tingle your insides really good, their weight feels good on top of you, and I just love their cum plug. Also they are super dominant, which adds a lot of heat.

Back