Those who have or want to have experience with pigs, write

Pigs are really underrated, people usually don't like them because they don't have a big cock. But I really like them, when I've been with them It's always hot and messy. They cum a lot, their cock tingle your insides really good, their weight feels good on top of you, and I just love their cum plug. Also they are super dominant, which adds a lot of heat.
Something I’d dearly love ❤️ to experience more than once !!!

I've been with several pigs (and will be again in about 2 weeks) and it's quite an experience. It's not so much "filling up" as it is about the cum and being degraded. You're literally in a pig stall, with hay and pig shit, getting your hole pumped full of pig cum. I mean, if that's not degrading, I don't know what is.

I've been with several pigs (and will be again in about 2 weeks) and it's quite an experience. It's not so much "filling up" as it is about the cum and being degraded. You're literally in a pig stall, with hay and pig shit, getting your hole pumped full of pig cum. I mean, if that's not degrading, I don't know what is.
so you must like, a lot for coming back again and again , it is so amazing ? incredible ? wonderfull ?

I love the feelings, both physically and mentally, of getting fucked by a pig
so it is a mix of humiliation, orgasms, pure bestial and dirty sex and after you keep theses feelings in mind and think to the the next time.. you are amazing.

That sounds awesome. The degradation is also a bit of the excitement for me.

Have you taken a pig anally?

I am a man. Many years ago I let a few times a boar pleasure himself and me. And many, many times I did the same with sows and cows.
I think I understand what you mean by getting degraded, but I didn’t feel it that way, neither boar-man nor man-sow/cow. It was wonderful erotic to let him push and sniff me, we both shoved that we wanted sex, and feel his warm, scratchy body on my back was nice, to let him do as he pleased, and he pushed his long dick in me, and I felt a slight pressure inside a long time when he came and finally closed with his gel, so afterwards I could walk around for hours, his sperm stayed in me. 😁

Lots of pig farms here but can't find anyone close by to let me try, I did once when I was a kid but nothing since, felt amazing then. You'd think it would be easy in Iowa

Back