Think it's possible to get a wild deer to fuck you

It shouldn't be too hard. It'll take 3 or 4 generations (of deer) to get them acclimated enough to you. Then they''l only be interested for 2 or 3 weeks out of the year. And you do know that deer are 1 thrust wonders? Yep, that's all you get, the Ejaculatory Thrust.
Now that’s what I call premature ejaculation !! Hmm reminds me of my ex husband but I don’t think a deer would roll off and fart then go to sleep

Go to a hunting/sporting goods place and buy some doe scent, then lather up your asshole with it and walk out to where the bucks are and present yourself.
What ScotExotic said. Scents are key. Put some on your butt, bend over and let the Buck's Instincts take over. If it is trusting enough that is
Neither of you have been within the same county as a wild deer. Living deer are very triggered by anything human shape. I've pushed deer out of the way with a tractor (large with a cab kind of tractor) then had them jump and disappear into the distance when I opened the cab door.

😂 I was just being cheeky but its funny how serious it was taken. It could work tho. And I do live in an area with a lot of deer. Depends on how acclimated to human activity they are. Doe scent drives them wild in rut and they might become blind to human shape in their sex fueled haze. Best idea out there so far.
If your not dr Doolittle there’s no chance 😂

Manchmal muss ich mich wirklich fragen, welche Themen hier angesprochen werden. Wenn es keine Themen mehr gibt, wird etwas Seltsames ausgedacht. : ROFLMAO:: ROFLMAO:

Also I can dream I'm aware of ticks disease the one thrust thing they do and the face even with a scent they probably won't come near but hell still hot imo

I did of course not mean any wild ones. Sorry for not pointing that out. I mean more like the ones in Parks or Stations etc that are not going to run away. This idea would only work with such deer in the first place of course. And hey, i m not very serious here. All fun and thoughts so chill

I did of course not mean any wild ones. Sorry for not pointing that out. I mean more like the ones in Parks or Stations etc that are not going to run away. This idea would only work with such deer in the first place of course. And hey, i m not very serious here. All fun and thoughts so chill
All good no one's but hurt here <3

I keep seeing the deer in my area grazing and I can't help but think if I can figure out how to make one want to mount and fuck me I can get plowed at the park often idk just a hot thought

Yep....this guy is pretty fucked

Oh come on don't be so dramatic. There are plenty of youtube videos of deer being friendly. Probably somebody fed them when they were young. Some park deer will let you touch them after a couple weeks of being non-threatening, they're basically giant squirrels they're so used to humans.

Go to a hunting/sporting goods place and buy some doe scent, then lather up your asshole with it and walk out to where the bucks are and present yourself.
What ScotExotic said. Scents are key. Put some on your butt, bend over and let the Buck's Instincts take over. If it is trusting enough that is

Sounds like an *EXCELLENT* recipe for a viral headline/video - It'll most probably go something like this:

"Local man attacked, (severely injured)/(killed) by deer - Joe Reporter, staff writer for the Middleton Daily Blather
Witnesses say the deer approached seeming friendly, then without any apparent warning, began attacking, goring and stomping the man repeatedly before being driven off by several people using improvised clubs and thrown rocks. By the time emergency personnel reached the man, he (was barely alive and rushed to the emergency room at <insert local trauma center here> where he underwent four hours of emergency surgery, and is now listed in critical condition, with the doctors giving him a 40% chance of survival - "The injuries sustained were numerous and extensive - any of several could have easily been fatal had they been a fraction of an inch in any direction" said a doctor familiar with the case on Tuesday. He continued, "This man is lucky to be alive at all, and he faces a long hard fight to recovery, if he survives the night.")/(had succumbed to his injuries and was pronounced dead on the scene)."

Oh come on don't be so dramatic. There are plenty of youtube videos of deer being friendly. Probably somebody fed them when they were young. Some park deer will let you touch them after a couple weeks of being non-threatening, they're basically giant squirrels they're so used to humans.
As someone who has interacted with wild deer, up to and including successfully completing a mating with one of the does in the local herd - after putting in roughly 6 years of familiarization/trust-building - I can safely say that you obviously don't have a fucking CLUE how dangerous, unpredictable, and outright deadly even a DOE can be, never mind the raging, mindless, EXCEEDINGLY well-armed "I WANNA FUCK, AND I WANNA FUCK RIGHT NOW!" machine that is a buck in rut. There's not a trace of "dramatic" about it. Potential for about 3.2 metric fuck-tons of "traumatic", yes, but damn near zero "dramatic" unless it's built into the reporting of the story after it's already over.

Ah, yes... I remember that one from back when it first got spread around. Dude was lucky to come out of it alive, though as I recall, he was quite the unhappy camper - I forget exact details, but seems to me that when he was interviewed after his trip to the hospital, he spoke of a cracked forearm, multiple pulls, strains, a sprained ankle and fucked up knee, ripped cartilage in his ribs/breastbone, multiple broken ribs and a punctured lung, plus assorted cuts, scrapes and bruises over most of his body.

And y'know how he got that bit of "hot-n-horny fun" started? Yep, that's right... it was supposed to be a "funny" video of how doe-piss could make a buck crazy. He doused himself in it, had his wife/girlfriend start the camera, and you can see how well things went...

You spelled "All stupid and brain-dead" wrong.

And this sounds hot
So you've got a death wish, huh? Or didja just not bother to stop and consider the reality that a deer's cock is ROUGHLY 12-16 inches long, it's about as thick as your thumb, about equivalent to a broom handle in stiffness, and more-or-less pointed when ready for use, and that a buck's entire sexual repertoire consists of "mount up, find the hole, *THRUST*, dismount, done"? (yeah, a typical deer mating takes about 5-8 seconds from the time the buck's front feet leave the ground, to all four back on the dirt with the act completed) And that the "*THRUST*" portion lasts for about 3/4 of a second, and during that time, he drives the entire length he's capable of in as deep as he can in a single stroke, hard enough that the thrust often lifts both him and the doe's hind end off the ground, and frequently causes the doe to faceplant hard enough to give her a bloody nose?

No? What a surprise... :rolleyes:

Ponder the idea of lining up a foot or so of broom handle with a semi-sharp end on your asshole, then letting somebody take a nice swing at it with a sledgehammer to drive it in to full depth at a single stroke - no wiggling or fiddling or guiding or "easing it in" - Just one sudden WHACK to full depth, ripping through anything that happens to present an obstacle.

Ever heard of a nifty little thing called "peritonitis"? Doubtful - Suggest you look it up and learn how much fun it is to die from. Word from days gone by says that it's one of the more painful, lingering forms of death there is, short of outright torture. (Think westerns where somebody gets gut-shot as an illustrative case) Tales come down from those days of strong men begging someone to shoot 'em in the head to end the agony.

Still think you're gonna get anything "sexy" out of your "bright idea"?

Back