The weirdest place to be mounted and knotted is:

Not knotted but I had my clothes off while the dog was going to town and then he had a raging squirting hard on for almost half an hour... But my friend's apartment while he was going for a walk, not knowing when he'd be back.

2am in the middle of the living room floor while everyone (7 other family members) is in bed asleep. Out of state visiting a friend and his German Shepherd mound me in the yard as I had stepped outside to pee while he and his wife were inside pausing a movie waiting on me to return. Mounted and tied while dog sitting for in-laws and the father in law walks in on me. He was supposed to have been gone for another three days.

2am in the middle of the living room floor while everyone (7 other family members) is in bed asleep. Out of state visiting a friend and his German Shepherd mound me in the yard as I had stepped outside to pee while he and his wife were inside pausing a movie waiting on me to return. Mounted and tied while dog sitting for in-laws and the father in law walks in on me. He was supposed to have been gone for another three days.
And then what happened? 😍

Underwater.
I can top this + all the others on here.

The moon.

That's right, the moon. You'd have to make not only a special space suit that allowed you to be on all fours for a long period of time AND a special suit for your doggy companion, but also some sort of in-between suit attachment thing that would let the doggy's dick leave his suit and enter your suit. :LOL::alien:

Last edited:
Back