The understanding and support of pleasure

I'm not active but very supportive of my wife, who on occasion with her sister, perform oral on her sister's male pug. This is something that was strange for me to accept at first, but now I love that both of them are able to embrace this kind of pleasure. It's now beautiful and very natural to me knowing that it's happening.

I'm new here and would love to exchange with other people on the subject, feel free to contact me.

Patrick

I'm not active but very supportive of my wife, who on occasion with her sister, perform oral on her sister's male pug. This is something that was strange for me to accept at first, but now I love that both of them are able to embrace this kind of pleasure. It's now beautiful and very natural to me knowing that it's happening.

I'm new here and would love to exchange with other people on the subject, feel free to contact me.

Patrick
Welcome to Zooville. It's awesome that your wife has someone open minded like yourself that makes strides to understand and accept her for the person she is.

Are you also interested in exploring this with her or are you looking to make allies?

Welcome to Zooville. It's awesome that your wife has someone open minded like yourself that makes strides to understand and accept her for the person she is.

Are you also interested in exploring this with her or are you looking to make allies?
Well, first thanks for replying to my post.

No I'm not there yet but I do like that she's enjoying herself and that she's able to share this with her sister. It's a beautiful moment each time they perform oral on the pug.

Well, first thanks for replying to my post.

No I'm not there yet but I do like that she's enjoying herself and that she's able to share this with her sister. It's a beautiful moment each time they perform oral on the pug.
Have they considered other breeds of dogs?

Does your wife and her sister know your posting a picture of them on a site such as this one? Are you aware that bestiality is illegal in almost every nation/country on this planet? Are you aware that law enforcement can use facial recognition software to identify who you are? Are you aware that anti-zoos often crowd source information as a collective group to out and dox zoophiles?

Yeah... at this rate I will not be surprised if I see their mugshots on the 6 o'clock news.

Reactions: pes
Does your wife and her sister know your posting a picture of them on a site such as this one? Are you aware that bestiality is illegal in almost every nation/country on this planet? Are you aware that law enforcement can use facial recognition software to identify who you are? Are you aware that anti-zoos often crowd source information as a collective group to out and dox zoophiles?

Yeah... at this rate I will not be surprised if I see their mugshots on the 6 o'clock news.
You have a good point, but this picture is a AI creation from a real pic done specially to cover that.

Back